Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognize that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
- Reports to the Project Manager.
- Supervises and continually develops PTW staff, processes and contributes to PTW governing documentation.
- Interface with HSE Advisors, Construction and Commissioning Supervision to ensure a safe and environmentally sound job area.
- Provides leadership and troubleshooting to ensure efficient execution of the Permit to Work process.
- Provide expertise during Brownfield Construction, Commissioning (Static & Dynamic) and Start-Up activities of the facility.
- Facilitates coordination and possible rescheduling of planned work fronts under SIMOPS constraints by other project stakeholders with execution project team managers.
- Monitor preparation, planning and execution of permit to work activities by all stakeholders.
- Liaises and interfaces with Kent and client PMT, Start-Up, Maintenance and Operations personnel.
- Identifies and resolves permit-to-work issues.
- Ensure through regular planned audits, that:
- Permit staff are trained effectively, capable and compliant.
- Permit processes are being diligently and correctly followed by all.
- Field permit processes including lock outs, isolations, and gas tests are being followed correctly.
- Permit holders are compliant with procedures imposed by the permits they hold.
- Reviews all revalidation permits prior to submittal to CCZJV to ensure that permits have adequate description of task to be performed, are the correct class of permit for the task, all supporting documentation is attached.
|Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
- College / University degree and/or technical diploma or 10+ years of Permitting experience.
- Previous successful PTW experience during Mechanical Completion, Commissioning, and Operations planning.
- In-depth knowledge of:
- Project Completion standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria, as well as facilities commissioning and Start-Up operations.
- Work Authorization and Work Permits and appropriate safety criteria.
- Permitting practices, processes, and expectations with respect to work authorization and work permitting during Systems Completion, Preservation, Commissioning and Operations management planning.
- Ability to oversee multiple tasks at once with minimal direction
- Proven organizational skills and ability to prioritize effectively
- Expert technical skills and judgment.
- Strong understanding of permit work planning, scheduling and tracking.
- Proven problem solver, results focused, self-motivated and strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) proficiency required
- Experience with permitting software preferred
- Ability to work well under pressure and respond to changing priorities.
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills; ability to interact professionally and knowledgeably with wide variety of individuals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills required