Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company - future focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector. We respect heritage, talent, hard work and ambition and can offer an environment of truthfulness, optimism, professionalism, and warmth. Are you ready?
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time- to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best – for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us:
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognize that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
We are looking for an experienced Proposals Engineer who will be responsible for supporting the Proposal Leader (Proposal Manager or his nominee) where required, through the entire process of managing the proposals he/she is working on. You will need to be a strong communicator, attention to detail and exceptional problem-solving skills.
In this role, you will undertake the following duties:
· Assist the Proposal Manager / Proposals Lead as required.
· Read and understand the scope of the ITB.
· Take direction from the Proposal Manager / Lead on a regular basis in terms of coordination of the work between various
global offices (the pursuit lead office, global proposal centre, proposal execution centers such as Mumbai) and coordination
activities between various work groups and functions (such as Estimating, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, QA/QC,
· Liaise with the proposal writers, write sections of the proposal and coordinate the inputs.
· Together with the Proposals Manager, review the proposal with input from a variety of stakeholders, including but not limited
to Engineering, Procurement, QA/QC, HSE, Estimating, Projects, Finance, HR and Project Controls.
· Maintain standards of HSE and comply with Company’s HSE Management System requirements.
· Ensure the proposals are prepared in compliance with the applicable IMS Procedures.
· Ensure Company policies, procedures and norms are followed for all proposals activities.
· Participate in the lessons learnt process.
· Any other work as directed by the immediate supervisor within the scope and objectives of the Estimating & Proposals
· Set an example of:
Trust and Integrity
Hard work and Enthusiasm
Commitment and Dedication
Knowledge/Skills and Experience:
· MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, SharePoint
· Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
· 8+ years of Proposals coordination experience with preferably 3-5 years in ME / ME based clients.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and team members.
· Technical document review
· Writing of Proposal Documentation
Flexibility / Adaptability
Teamwork, Planning and Organizing
Decision Making in own work area
Problem analysis and resolution
Details about the role:
· Location: Mumbai
· Relocation required: Not Applicable
· Travel required: As per job requirement.
· Job Type: Permanent
· Experience level: 8 + years
We foster an environment where you are challenged professionally and empowered to take the lead on your career development with the support and guidance of our leaders. We’re committed to making sure that every single person uses their time with us to gain valuable experience and skills for their future, so why not pursue your career with us today!
Kent | The Energy Within