Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
Kent is looking for a Project Delivery Manager to be based in Vienna.
- Manages and is responsible for the delivery of designated PMC project(s).
- Approves the PMC Project Delivery Plan (PPDP) and subsidiary coordination procedures for the project. Ensures effective implementation and supports Project and Corporate Quality Audits where necessary.
- Provides Leadership in HSSE and QA/ QC. Approves Project HSSE and QA/QC plans and monitors effective implementation. Supports Project and Corporate Quality Audits where necessary in relation to QA/ QC and HSSE.
- Establishes and adequately resources the requirements of the project, including staffing, office facilities, IT infrastructure and IM strategy, regularly reviews the demobilisation plans of the workforce and project progress in order to minimise cost and overheads wherever possible.
- Maintains knowledge of terms and conditions and ensures compliance
- Manages the initial mobilisation of the core project team to ensure that all necessary activities are reviewed with actions appropriately assigned, timescales agreed upon, relevant parties briefed and with new communication channels established where necessary.
- Provides leadership for technical reviews such as HAZOP, HAZID, value engineering, design integrity and 3D Models and is supported by the Engineering Manager and Advisor Engineers in these tasks.
- Accountable for the entire project budget and contract. Coordinates all activities for the successful initiation, execution and close-out of the project within project schedule and contractual requirements.
- Oversees all coordination between Kent and Clients, Engineering Contractors, Vendors, Sub Contractors and any other external or internal agency.
- Manages the establishment of the mechanisms and specific processes for external and internal progress monitoring and reporting against the project plan. Manages project personnel to ensure progress monitoring is effective and enables control of the project budget. Ensures that a change management process is administered when variations from plans occur and that corrective action is agreed upon and implemented at the appropriate level.
- Responsible for all management, commercial and technical decisions relating to the project. Consults with Contract Holder or client Project Director/Manager on major issues relating to the contract or Company relationship and implements recommendations for resolution.
- Supervises the entire project team, including project personnel, engineers, construction, supply chain, commissioning, project services and other project personnel as required.
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
- Master’s degree in engineering or equivalent. Preferably Chartered Engineer.
- A broad understanding of multi-discipline Engineering for all project phases
- Strong leadership, motivation, and coaching skills. Supporting and developing your team’s performance.
- Knowledge and understanding of Project Management, Project Controls using different commercial delivery models for a range of project types, ideally within refinery or chemical plant design.
We are committed to our diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive and develop. From day one, we offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures, and abilities.
We’re a disability-friendly employer and can make adjustments to support you to perform at your best during the recruitment process. Please contact us confidentially at [email protected] to find out how we can support you.