Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognize that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
Kent is recruiting for a Process Engineer based in Mumbai office.
- Follow process design basis and process design criteria for developing the process deliverables for the project in line with Client and project requirements.
- Preparation of all process discipline design deliverables such as Process datasheets, design criteria, specifications, design calculations, etc
- Perform inter-discipline squad checks
- Site surveys and adequacy checks if required.
- Assist the Lead Process Engineer / Sr. Process engineer as required on process activities
- Site pre-commissioning activities, if required Ensure that the discipline engineering work is performed to the correct standard and budgeted Man-hours.
- Prepare verbal or written reports as required, stating the current workload in the group and whether it will meet set targets. If not, give the reasons why not and list the steps taken, or which need to be taken, to get back on target.
- Ensure that work done in the discipline is accurate and correct.
- Liaise with the relevant Engineering and Operations Managers with respect to resources and equipment requirements needed for the discipline to complete the work.
- Ensure that the discipline engineering work is performed to the correct standard.
- Ensure work performed within the discipline is executed within the allocated man-hours.
- Able to assess value engineering and constructability issues.
- Any other adhoc duties as assigned from time to time.
- Maintain standards of HSE and comply with Company’s Health, Safety & Environment Management System requirements. Take reasonable care of one’s own health and safety and that of others in the workplace. Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirement.
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
Bachelor Degree in Engineering
5+ Years as an engineer in design engineering & construction environment
- Computer literate – e-mail, spreadsheets and proprietary design software.
- Previous working experience for major consultant, OEM, developer or EPCI.
- Experience working as an Engineer role through concepts, FEED and detailed design.
- Awareness of certification requirements.
- Ability to solve complex technical problems.
- Ability to lead delivery of quality deliverables to schedule and budget”
- PC Skills include use of the various engineering & modelling software
- QA/QC Company Requirements
- Training Analysis
- Team management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical attributes
- Professional communication skills –Able to communicate with peers, customers, and vendors
- Confident in his engineering ability and experience to handle queries and problems as they arise.
- Able to grasp the important facts in a project and to create a schedule of work for the discipline engineers which gets the work done on schedule and within the man-hours.
- Aware of the strengths and weaknesses of the group discipline engineers, allocate work accordingly, provide tuition to address the weaknesses and generally promote greater expertise within the group.
Details about the role:
Location: Mumbai, India
Relocation required: No
Travel required: No
Contract type: Permanent
Experience level: 5+ years