Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company - future focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector. We respect heritage, talent, hard work and ambition and can offer an environment of truthfulness, optimism, professionalism, and warmth. Are you ready?
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time- to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best – for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us:
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognize that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
Knowledge/Skills and Experience:
7 to 10 years of relevant Piping Design & Detail Engineering experience, mostly in the field of Oil & Gas / Refinery / Petrochemical / Chemicals sector, with large EPC companies or Engineering Consulting organizations. You should be effective with verbal and written communication skills.
In this role, you will undertake the following duties:
Perform the following tasks independently, with minimum guidance:
• Develop Piping Studies & Other Deliverables.
• Check input documents & deliverables.
• Preparation of Stress Models for doing stress analysis.
• Isometric checking.
• Computer Applications: Windows operating systems.
• Exposure to 3D (PDMS/PDS) preferred.
• Exposure to review packages like SPR/Navisworks.
Masters/Bachelor of Engineering OR Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering from Indian University (UGC Approved) or from International University
• Effective verbal and written communication
Be able to work with the following under supervision:
• Exposure to design of piping layouts for process plants.
• Knowledge of statutory rules / regulations e.g., CCOE, OISD, etc. is essential.
• Working as per the quality and safety requirement standards
• Adopting a flexible and open approach towards the needs of projects.
• Good communication & presentation skills.
• Clear concepts of flexibility / Stress Analysis.
• Integrity, excellence, and work standards
• Flexibility / Adaptability / Proactive
• Teamwork, Planning and Organizing
Details about the role:
Relocation required: Not Applicable
Travel required: As per job requirement.
Job Type: Permanent
Experience level: 7 to 10 years
We foster an environment where you are challenged professionally and empowered to take the lead on your career development with the support and guidance of our leaders. We’re committed to making sure that every single person uses their time with us to gain valuable experience and skills for their future, so why not pursue your career with us today!
Kent | The Energy Within