Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company - future focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector. We respect heritage, talent, hard work and ambition and can offer an environment of truthfulness, optimism, professionalism, and warmth. Are you ready?
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time- to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best – for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us:
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognize that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Engineer (Civil & Structural - Onshore) who will be responsible Civil Design Engineering experience shall be mostly in the field of Oil & Gas / Refinery/Petrochemical/Chemicals sector, with large EPC companies or Engineering Consulting. You will need to be strong communicator, attention to detail and exceptional problem-solving skills.
In this role, you will undertake the following duties:
· Design and checking of detail drawings
· Provide inputs and sketches to designers
· Adherence to committed schedule and preparation of weekly and monthly progress reports
· Directly supervises engineers, Cad operators & 3D modelers
· Maintain records, check prints, check lists, commented copies and relevant drawings/written communication etc.
· Ensure and upload native files as per WBS in the native file server
· Allocate appropriate works to engineers and provide necessary engineering inputs to drafts men and designers.
· Checking interfaces for issuing IFC drawings
· Familiarity with regulations and industry codes and standards
· Regularly checking of 3D model to make it clash free.
· Planning for self and subordinate training
· Adherence to IMS procedures and HSE procedures
· Update job related issues to the lead and assist lead
· Effective and proactive contribution in department development activities
· Compilation of data bank/documents
· On time completion of assigned tasks.
Knowledge/Skills and Experience:
· Sound technical knowledge of the subject for analysis, design and detailing.
· Proficient in design of RCC and steel structures used in the process Industry ( pipe racks technological structures, substations, control rooms etc )
· Thorough Knowledge of relevant codes and standards
· Good knowledge of 2D and 3D computer software’s and their processes.
· Good knowledge of detailing standards.
· Design Software- Staadpro and any other engineering software’s
· Knowledge of International Design codes is preferable – American, British, Euro
· Working as per the quality and safety requirement standards
· Adopting a flexible and open approach towards the needs of projects
· Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Similar qualification from (UGC approved) or International Universities will be preferred.
· Problem analysis and resolution
Details about the role:
· Location: Mumbai
· Relocation required: Not Applicable
· Travel required: As per job requirement.
· Job Type: Permanent
· Experience level: 10–15 years
We foster an environment where you are challenged professionally and empowered to take the lead on your career development with the support and guidance of our leaders. We’re committed to making sure that every single person uses their time with us to gain valuable experience and skills for their future, so why not pursue your career with us today!
Kent | The Energy Within