Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company - future focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector. We respect heritage, talent, hard work and ambition and can offer an environment of truthfulness, optimism, professionalism, and warmth. Are you ready?
At Kent, we are driven by the energy within every member of our 10,000-strong team. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. We employ and empower the best and let them make decisions. Our values define and drive us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet.
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
Responsible for the detailed Take-Offs of Electrical, Instrumentation and Telecom quantities from Locations Plan Drawings, Cable Schedules, Equipment Lists, Instrument Index Files and P&ID’s. Build full Bill of Quantities database by Construction Work Pack and fully align all quantities back to Unit Rate Pay Items as provided in the contract documents. Responsible for Field Measurement of all quantities and detailed reporting within Company’s Digital Progress Measurement System.
· Support detailed take-off from Electrical, Instrument and Telecom Construction Documents.
· Review of measurement definition documents and validation of Electrical & Instrumentation Installation Details.
· Support in the continuous walkdown of field installations, ensuring all quantities are captured reported in a timely manner.
· Manage and co-ordinate construction reports and prepare construction progress schedules
· Where applicable carry out site measures in accordance with contractual procedures.
· Support in the administration and development of Installation Work Packs.
· Coordination with Workface Planning Team and Project Controls Team ensuring real time data is made available to support detailed planning efforts.
· Support Field Engineering Team with preparation RFI’s and Technical Queries.
· Support in the markup / redlining of construction documents.
· Ad-hoc duties as required.
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
· Professional Qualification, Degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
· Possess at least 2 years of industry experience, with a preference for Electrical & Instrument Oil and Gas projects.
· 2 Years’ experience in field construction.
· Experience in Electrical & Instrument Unit Rate Contracts.
· Strong PC Skills, Microsoft Office and specifically Microsoft excel.
· Experience and knowledge in CCMS (Construction & Completions Management System) is desirable
· Experienced in Leading a multicultural group / team
· Team Player.
· Experienced in Oil & Gas sector.
· Excellent leadership skills and ability to influence, mentorship skills and relationship building skills.
· Superior interpersonal, organizational, analytical, managerial and communication skills
· Demonstrate high level of proficiency with Microsoft applications (including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) for the purpose of processing spreadsheets and information retrieval.
· Analytical skills with developing and utilizing performance measures.
Excellent communications (written/verbal) skills.
· Strategic Planning
· Excellent Organization Skills
· Leadership and personnel management
· Attention to detail
Travel required: Yes
Contract type: Regular Full time
Experience level: 2 years’ experience