Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our Purpose and Beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging. Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 34 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Brisbane Team. You will join and oversee and manage projects from conception to completion. As a seasoned project management professional you will have a comprehensive understanding of project delivery and extensive understanding of Engineering, Procurement and Construction projects in the energy and resources industry
In this role, you will undertake the following duties:
· Lead proposal development and bid processes, utilizing strong commercial and technical acumen to secure new business and expand company portfolio.
· Establish Project teams, allocate responsibility and lead through a given Project phase.
· Oversee the full project lifecycle, from the Front-End Engineering Design (FEED) phase, through procurement and construction, to final handover.
· Establish the Project Execution Plan for the Project. Communicate this plan to the Project team and ensure that the Project team delivers against the execution plan.
· Oversee development of the discipline and functional detailed project management plans.
· Be responsible for the project risk register.
· Lead and mentor project teams, fostering a culture of excellence, accountability, and continuous improvement.
· Be the primary point of contact for clients and stakeholders, managing expectations and ensuring clear, effective communication throughout the project lifecycle.
· Directly manage complex project negotiations, problem-solving, and decision-making.
· Oversee contract management, ensuring compliance with legal, regulatory, and company standards.
We foster an environment where you are challenged professionally and empowered to take the lead on your career development with the support and guidance of our Leaders. We’re committed to making sure that every single person uses their time with us to gain valuable experience and skills for their future, so why not pursue your career with us today!
Kent | The Energy Within
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Don’t wait, Apply NOW!