Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
Kent is recruiting a Digital Publishing & Community Coordinator on a permanent basis working within Kent’s global corporate communications team. You will be responsible for the management of all of Kent’s online external channels including our social media platforms and website. You will own the implementation of our publishing strategy, focusing on growing our online community and strengthening the visibility and reputation of our brand. This is a global role which reports to Kent’s Global External Communications Director.
This is a fantastic early career opportunity for a candidate who is looking to grow and develop in this position.
- Publish content across our social media channels and website, including proofreading and editing ahead of publishing posts – daily activity
- Manage and engage our online community using our existing community management guidelines and approach – daily activity
- Manage Kent’s website by uploading new content, creating new webpages and editing existing webpages
- Collaborate closely with the wider external communications team to ensure seamless execution of our content and publishing plans
- Track audience data and generate social media community management reports
- Understand business and communication goals and update our community management approach accordingly
- Conduct a quarterly review of our community management guidelines to ensure our approach supports our communication objectives
- Report on the latest social media and industry trends to support Kent’s continuously growing external presence
- Conduct market research to support Kent’s communication and marketing strategy
- Creation of company Spotify playlists based on business, industry or world events
- Support the development of content plans when requested
- Manage and update project planning files, SharePoint and MS Planner to support team coordination and project management
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Work proactively, with limited supervision
- Independently with key business stakeholders at all levels
- Recognise when to ask for further guidance and support
- Collaborate effectively with other team members
- Be able to interpret evidence-based research and incorporate this into your work
- Understand how to effectively support the growth of Kent’s online presence
- Be knowledgeable of social media channels and management tools, such as Falcon.io or Brandwatch
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience
- Qualification/ Certification: Bachelor’s degree in media, communications, marketing, or a similar field
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English with a commitment to understand the Kent Tone of Voice
- Fluency in at least one more language is a bonus, preferably Arabic, Russian, Kazakh, Spanish or Dutch
- Skills Requirement: Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of social media platforms and the online communications landscape
- Understanding of the PR and media field, experience in this area is a bonus
- Communication: An empathetic communication style that fosters connection and collaboration
- High levels of confidence in communications at all levels of the business
- Core Competencies: Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communication skills in English
- Demonstrated excellence in research, organisational, and time management skills
- Ability to collaborate within the team and cross-functionally
- High levels of confidence in communications at all levels