Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the most significant projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs most responsibly ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs.
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognize that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness of the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by nationalities across six continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character regardless of ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
The Turnover Coordinator is a leader dedicated entirely to supporting the System Turnover on the Project.
The key responsibilities are:
- Liaise with JFJV Turnover Coordinator for turnover requirements for the systems
- Maintain system trackers on the completion of the inspection test records extracted from the JFJV MCPlus database
- Coordinate the requests of ITR’s, distribution of ITR’s, completion of ITR’s, verification of ITR’s, and return of ITR’s form the JFJV MCPlus data management system
- Coordinate pre-commissioning testing requirements with the pre-Commissioning team by ensuring ITR B’s are completed and inserted into MCPlus, as required
- Maintain a tracking system with data from the MCPlus system, on the status of the system completion documentation
- Coordinate the updates within the CCMS system, with all updates achieved on ITR’s
- Maintain system turnover folders with the relevant A & B ITR’s, test reports, red-lines and punch list completions
- Ensure there is an effective communication structure set-up on the project to communicate the completion status of the turnover systems, master punch lists, carried over work, and the acceptance status of the systems
- Ensure the project schedule is maintained in relation to turnover target dates, and report any constraint experienced every day to the planning department
- Ensures that the turnover and document control processes that are used on the project will facilitate a smooth transaction of engineer/construction/commissioning documents into the project and construction/commissioning generated turnover documents back out to the client.
- Coordinate with the pre-commissioning manager on turnover documentation needs
- Review electrical & instrumentation drawings, process flow sheets, plant control logic, specifications, and vendor data as necessary to identify additional installation and operations requirements that is possibly missed by generic documentation
- Coordinate with the site resident engineer to resolve potential start-up problems
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
- Diploma in Electrical and Control systems is preferred
- Trade certificate with 5 years of trade experience is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a pre-commissioning and system turnover environment
- CSTS 2020 is required for site access
- Thorough understanding of engineering standards
- Thorough understanding of system turnover requirements
- Sound working knowledge with computers
- Leadership skills and experience handling technical customers
- Technical report writing
Excellent communications (written/verbal) skills.
Oil and gas electrical installation pre-commissioning, as well as leadership skills
Details about the role:
Location: Kitimat, BC
Relocation required: N/A
Travel required: Yes
Contract type: Regular full-time