Do you have the drive, skills and ability to work with us as part of our Engineering team? To help shape the future of our business, our engineers and an instrumental project in the state. You will be involved in working as a member of our well-respected team from our Brisbane office, working collaboratively with our client to successfully deliver a fast-track project in the energy industry. This is a great opportunity to be part of an innovative team while obtaining valuable experience in fast-track project delivery.
Join us. Unleash your energy within
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
As the Site Project Administrator you will be supporting the Future Fuels project in all aspects of administration duties as required. You will be supporting the Superintendents and the Construction Manager. This is a hands on role and no two days will be the same.
· Providing office support including site employee support.
· Data entry and Reporting.
· Compilation of Presentation.
· Assistance in internal auditing requirements.
· Keeping well-organised files and records of project activity.
· Ensuring databases are up to date and accurate.
· Interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
· Supporting the Leadership team on site.
· Scheduling appointments and events.
· Participating in project meetings and taking meeting minutes.
· Compiles purchase requisitions.
· Coordinates staff timesheets and leave forms.
· Adhoc administration requirements.
· Proven interpersonal and relationship skills, self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative.
· Ability to work in fast paced environment.
· Ability to provide administration support with accuracy and attention to detail.
· Capability to accept responsibilities and accomplish project objectives in a timely
· Computer literate especially with Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar site based administration role
· Senior secondary education / Tertiary education in relation to the role
We foster an environment where you are challenged professionally and empowered to take the lead on your career development with the support and guidance of our leaders. We’re committed to making sure that every single person uses their time with us to gain valuable experience and skills for their future, so why not pursue your career with us today!
Kent | The Energy Within