Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
· Produce timely and accurate key internal management reports, prepare ad-hoc and other reports as directed by management and ensure timely completion of compliance and reporting requirements.
· Assist with month, quarter, and year-end closing process activities related to servicing; prepare journal entries, account reconciliations, etc.
· Reconcile general ledger data to various sub-ledger and system data.
· Support periodic due diligence and audit proceedings.
· Identify ways to promote efficiency within the financial reporting process to implement and/or incorporate best practices.
· Regularly coordinate or prepare analysis as needed by management or on own initiative.
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business from an accredited university.
· CPA is preferred.
· Minimum 3 years of financial experience, majority of this in a role as Financial Analyst.
· Expert technical and analytical accounting skills.
· Knowledge of day-to-day accounting which includes, but not limited to payables, receivables, payroll, project accounting and reconciliation.
· Full cycle GL close experience.
· Hyperion/FCCS super user preferred.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including intermediate/advance knowledge of Excel.
· Ability to communicate effectively across location, region and corporate to accomplish objectives.