POSITION: SR. ENGINEER-CIVIL (08 + YRS)
D. KEY ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Design and checking of detail drawings
2) Provide inputs and sketches to designers
3) Adherence to committed schedule and preparation of weekly and monthly progress reports
4) Directly supervises engineers, Cad operators & 3D modelers
5) Maintain records, check prints, check lists, commented copies and relevant drawings/written communication etc.
6) Ensure and upload native files as per WBS in the native file server
7) Allocate appropriate works to engineers and provide necessary engineering inputs to drafts men and designers.
8) Checking interfaces for issuing IFC drawings
9) Familiarity with regulations and industry codes and standards
10) Regularly checking of 3D model to make it clash free.
11) Planning for self and subordinate training
12) Adherence to IMS procedures and HSE procedures
13) Update job related issues to the lead and assist lead
14) Effective and proactive contribution in department development activities
15) Compilation of data bank/documents
16) On time completion of assigned tasks.
E. REQUIRED KEY SKILLS :
1) Sound technical knowledge of the subject for analysis, design and detailing.
2) Proficient in design of RCC and steel structures used in the process Industry ( pipe racks technological structures, substations, control rooms etc )
3) Thorough Knowledge of relevant codes and standards
4) Good knowledge of 2D and 3D computer software's and their processes.
5) Good knowledge of detailing standards.
6) Design Software- Staadpro and any other engineering software's
7) Knowledge of International Design codes is preferable – American, British, Euro
8) Working as per the quality and safety requirement standards
9) Adopting a flexible and open approach towards the needs of projects
F. REQUIRED QUALIFICATION:
Qualification/ Certification: B.E/B.Tech in Civil / Structural Engineering
08+ years of relevant Civil Design Engineering experience, mostly in the process industry.