Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
Kent is recruiting a Rewards Analyst based in Houston, Texas. You will provide support to the Director of Total Rewards – Western Region to ensure employee remuneration and benefits are in alignment with company policies and guidelines, are competitive, and are compliant with legal and fiscal regulations. across the entire business. You will be responsible for performing benefits and compensation related duties on a professional level. The responsibilities include the following benefits-related areas: global benefits administration, benefits design, benefits analysis as well as day-to-day administration of the U.S. benefit programs. Responsibilities also include the following compensation-related areas: analyzing, designing, evaluating, and administering global compensation programs as well as presenting benefit plans to managers and staff.
- Your Responsibilities:Examining and evaluating employee compensation and benefit programs.
- Handling day-to-day administrative aspects of company's U.S. benefits program including benefits billing, employee queries, running special reports and providing information to the company brokers and vendors, as needed.
- Assisting in determining impact of new total rewards policies or provisions.
- Providing reports to management regarding employee benefits data findings and providing recommendations of benefit programs to management.
- Monitoring industry and employment trends and analyzing the legislative requirements to estimate impact on the organization.
- Researching, analyzing, evaluating and administering company benefit plans and programs to meet the organization's strategy.
- Assisting in researching and developing policies regarding health insurance, retirement plans and paid time off.
- Working with broker to ensure benefits programs meet employee needs, comply with legal requirements, and are cost effective.
- Working with broker to evaluate existing benefits programs against peer organizations to determine competitiveness, trends and developments.
- Analyzing, designing, and administering employer compensation programs, including base pay, incentive plans and bonuses that align with company objectives for recruiting, retention and employee engagement.
- Designing and communicating pay structures, grades, compensation budgets and guidelines.
- Pricing new job roles utilizing salary surveys and company compensation tool.
- Partnering with HR to advise group leaders and managers on making effective pay decisions that support employee engagement and comply with compensation SOPs, policies and budgetary guidelines.
- Evaluating jobs and developing and maintaining job descriptions and job architecture.
- Participating in compensation surveys, conducting research and analysis on market competitiveness, pay equity and compensation trends.
- Administering and coordinating benefits packages for the US, UK and Canada.
- Maintaining a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools.
- Supporting the administration of base pay and incentive programs, including salary increases, recurring bonus programs and recognition programs
- Designing and preparing ad hoc compensation and budget related reports for management.
- Actively support Director Total Rewards in assigned projects and ad hoc activities.
- Contribute to different integration projects from time to time, prepare HR and C & B Analysis and reporting periodically or as and when required.
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline with Diploma/Certification in Compensation/Reward Management preferred.
- 5 – 7 years of relevant experience within Corporate human resources with the focus on Compensation and Benefits in US, UK and Canada, with hand-on experience in salary survey, Compensation benchmarking and data analysis, Job evaluations, annual salary review and variable pay analysis etc.
- Strong knowledge of job grading methodologies such as Mercer / Hay / Willis Towers Watson
- Should have strong interpersonal skills and is approachable, responsive, results oriented, proactive, and trustworthy.