Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
Kent is hiring a Recruitment Advisor for our UK Engineering business. They will be required to contribute to the Talent Acquisition strategy for employees and contingent workforce that enables our UK business to provide technical and professional resources to our customers in a highly responsive way. The role will report to the Recruitment Business Partner. This role is a hands-on position and will be responsible for sourcing, scheduling, interviewing and the employment processes to deliver the right resources at the required time.
The Recruitment Advisor will work closely with the Recruitment Business Partner on any process changes and make sure that we provide a seamless service to hiring managers and candidates.
- Assist with strategic hiring, understanding both the market and core business requirements from workforce planning to improve recruitment performance measures
- Work closely with the hiring managers to deliver their recruitment needs – current and future
- Support the aims of the regional ED & I Strategy in respect of Talent Acquisition
- Support the Graduate Hiring strategy, working where necessary with external third parties
- Support Recruitment Business Partner in deploying best practice to hiring managers apply best practice assessment, interview and selection methods including, but not limited to, accountability for legal compliance, minimizing risks and striving for achievement of diversity aspirations
- Understand KPIs and contribute to the recruitment team’s performance metrics such as time to fill, source of hire and other recruitment related KPIs
- Produce weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports
- Utilise and manage tools (job boards) and third parties (manpower agencies) as appropriate. Leverages what is already in place and introduces enhancements as appropriate
- Maintain strong working relationships with recruitment agencies, the energy sector community, organisations, HR and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility
- Ensure that recruitment best practices, are compliant with relevant legislation and following the Kent process and procedure which will include ensuring candidates are hired with the necessary levels of background checks
- Actively look for opportunities that will maximise diversity of new hires joining the division. Identify new attraction methods that will expand our pool of potential candidates
- Manage delivery of service in line with business priority and budgets
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities with cost-effective solutions that deliver effective recruitment services and value for money to Kent
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
- Recruitment experience is essential
- Proficient in LinkedIn sourcing
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, ATS Systems and developing reports
- Experience in managing recruitment campaigns
- Strong at building relationships both within the organisation and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on experience with sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, evaluating, and hiring staff and contingent workers
- Experienced in developing recruitment reports
- A focus and dedicated approach to providing effective customer service
- Ability to always maintain confidentiality with a strong understanding and adherence to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations)
- Demonstrated cross-cultural competencies
- The ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks in a fast paced, high-volume environment
- Demonstrated ability to be professional, calm, flexible, resilient, solution oriented, and creative