Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Scope of Work:
Kent is currently looking for a receptionist on a 6-month contract basis to be based in Woking.
· Greet clients and guests, including organising visitor parking as required
· Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
· Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
· Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges, liaise with landlord reception team)
· Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (i.e. pens, forms and brochures)
· Look after meeting room suite, including ensure all rooms are set up ready for meetings
· Arrange catering for meetings, including making and setting up coffee/teas etc., ordering in and setting up lunches
· Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
· Arrange courier collections as required
· Order taxis and keep log of bookings
· Order stationery and issue stationary to staff
· Order PPE and control PPE stock
· Order catering sundries for the office including tea, coffee, sugar, milk, fruit etc
Admin Assistant Duties
· Assist with onboarding staff (sorting out IT kit, arranging access passes, and arranging access to all the systems that are required for a new start, escalating/chasing requests if required)
· Deal with new supplier requests
· Organise staff collections /cards
· Ordering, arranging lunches and drinks to meetings as needed
· Arrange travel and accommodation via the corporate travel company
· Update CVs to company format
· Assist with new start inductions
· Support with the clearing out and archiving of old paperwork to help office maintain agile and clear desk status
· Maintain log of staff parking allocations
· Administrative qualification beneficial but not required
· First Aid certification beneficial but not required
· Excellent organizational skills
· Previous administrative/receptionist experience is beneficial
· Excellent communication skills