Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company - future focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector. We respect heritage, talent, hard work and ambition and can offer an environment of truthfulness, optimism, professionalism, and warmth. Are you ready?
At Kent, we are driven by the energy within every member of our 10,000-strong team. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. We employ and empower the best and let them make decisions. Our values define and drive us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet.
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
Kent is looking for QA/QC I&C Engineer based in Holland.
- Perform inspections and sign the certificates as per relevant discipline ITP
- Raise Non-Conformances in case of work not as per technical specifications;
- Quality inspections of instrument activities as per standards and specifications;
- Review and preparation of red mark-up drawings and documentation;
- Maintaining status and records of certification.
- Confirm effective implementation of the quality management system and project quality plan
- Engage contractors and applicable third party organizations with a professional approach and maintain a good working level relationship.
- Fully conversant with discipline specific, facility related technical specification requirements.
- Review contractors quality deliverables in accordance with the requirements and expectations of client and provide clear, concise output to the contractor’s quality focal point.
- Familiar with Industrial Control Systems software and processes.
- Familiar with Instrumentation and Control systems such as DCS, ESD, PLCs and Cabinet integration instruments and transmitters like pressure, Diff pressure, level, flow, RTD & thermocouples with thermowells, gauges, analyzers and instrument tubing etc. Familiar with fire & gas, PAGA & telecom systems devices and equipment.
- Continuously monitor the quality of works in progress at site and other work locations against the applicable company technical specifications.
- Ensure that contractor processes and procedures are properly and effectively implemented.
- Perform material/ equipment site receipt inspection with additional visual and dimensional examination (where practical) to confirm suitability and fit for purpose.
- Conduct site installation, testing, calibration inspections to confirm product and process quality in line with established quality and technical documents.
- Ensure that the latest revision of project quality documentation is available and that records of product and process conformance are maintained in accordance with the document and record control requirements.
- Prepare a daily report summarizing the salient inspection points and quality concerns and coordinate directly with the assigned quality focal point regarding any significant issues identified.
- Manage and participate in site quality verification activities (i.e. Quality Walkabout, Surveillance and Audit) and document the outcomes using the applicable inspection report template.
- Record and facilitate the follow-up and close-out of identified non-conformances.
- Act as the ‘eyes and ears’ of company project management team to ensure that quality requirements and expectations are fully satisfied.
- Familiar with the company health, safety and environment requirements and ensure that they are adhered to during project activities.
- Prepare a register to record all observations and the proposed solutions according to QG Policy.
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
- Diploma in an Electrical / Instrumentation / Control Systems engineering discipline
- 10 years' experience in project related quality control activities for EPC type oil and gas projects
- Familiar with IEC, NEC, NFPA, BS, NEMA, NETA etc. Codes/ Standards
- Familiar with quality assurance principles and practices as per ISO 9001
- SO9001:2015 Audit experience preferred
- Fluent in both spoken and written English