Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company - future focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector. We respect heritage, talent, hard work and ambition and can offer an environment of truthfulness, optimism, professionalism, and warmth. Are you ready?
At Kent, we are driven by the energy within every member of our 10,000-strong team. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. We employ and empower the best and let them make decisions. Our values define and drive us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet.
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
To organize and provide planning and control services on site, subject to the line authority of the Site Manager and functional authority, where appropriate of the Project Manager.
· Communicate with clients to determine needs, and explain complex issues
· Conduct research and studies on site
· Manage field activities and implement engineering designs
· Diagnose construction or machinery problems
· Resolve malfunctions or other crises when they arise
· Oversee repairs and technical improvements
· Install new systems and technology
· Inspect and test material and machinery for safety
· Ensure proper maintenance of onsite equipment
· Supervise and direct onsite crews (e.g., technicians)
· Draft and submit reports
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
· Diploma in a relevant engineering discipline field
· Degree in an engineering discipline
· Affiliation/certification from a recognized international Institute
· Previous experience as a field engineer or similar role
· Construction Safety Training System (CSTS) version 2020
· 2-3 years relevant experience in project management in the industrial lift/construction industry.
· Conversant in MS Office and MS Project
· Experience in managing work teams
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Able to multitask and work independently under pressure, and tight deadlines
Excellent communication (written/verbal) skills