Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company - future focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector. We respect heritage, talent, hard work and ambition and can offer an environment of truthfulness, optimism, professionalism, and warmth. Are you ready?
At Kent, we are driven by the energy within every member of our 10,000-strong team. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. We employ and empower the best and let them make decisions. Our values define and drive us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet.
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognize that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
Bachelor or Master degree in Chemical & Mechanical Engineering
8-13 years of basic and detail engineering experience in Upstream Oil & Gas, Refinery, & Petrochemical industry.
Candidates having experience in Engineering office of Reputed Consulting Engineering Companies preferably in the field of Refinery, Petrochemicals, Chemicals, Fertilizers, Oil & Gas will be preferred.
- International Codes & Standards and Best Engineering Practices that apply to Process Safety
- Basic awareness of quality management system and procedures
- General understanding of project management and control procedures
- Process Safety work flow
- Project Process Safety Deliverables
- Understanding of Plot Plan and P&IDs
Complete the following:
- Review fire water/foam demand calculations, hydraulic and surge calculations thorough Pipenet
- Prepare/ Review gaseous fire suppression or clean agent system demand calculations
- Review other discipline deliverables such as plot plan and equipment layout, process P & ID’s, Isolation philosophy, vent, drain and flare philosophy etc. with respect to process safety aspects
- Preparation and Review of all discipline engineering and design deliverables such as process safety design basis and philosophy, HSE engineering plan, life safety philosophy, fire protection system PFD’s and P & ID’s, specification and data sheet for fire protection and safety equipment, fire and gas detection layout with cause and effect, fire and safety equipment layout, hazardous area classification schedule and layouts, fire envelop (passive fire protection) schedule and layout, fire alarm layouts for buildings, fire protection system layouts for buildings and MTO etc.
- Very well experienced in design and review of all types of fire protection system such as deluge spray system , sprinkler system, foam system, hydro shield system, clean agent system
- Very well experienced in design and review of fire and gas system and fire alarm system
- Prepare/ Review scope of work, TQ’s and TBE’s of all safety studies such as HAZID, HAZOP, SIL, FDE, QRA, RAM, SIMOPS, SAFOP and PSSR etc.
- Coordinate, Participate and provide guidance during all safety studies such as HAZID, HAZOP, SIL, SIMOPS, SAFOP and PSSR etc.
- Review reports of all safety studies such as HAZID, HAZOP, SIL, FDE, QRA, RAM, SIMOPS, SAFOP and PSSR etc. and expedite the close out for all the safety studies
- Review Requisitions for quotation and for purchase
- Review vendor documents and quotations for compliance with project requirements for process safety
- Participate in project design reviews
- Prepare with cost/manpower estimates, bid evaluations and project proposals
- Perform inter-discipline squad checks
- Site surveys
- Attend risk management meetings (e.g. HAZOP and SIL)
- Perform technical audits and quality reviews
- Site pre-commissioning activities and engineering support
- Assist the project Process Safety lead as required with management tasks and project control functions, planning and scheduling.
- Site pre-commissioning activities
- 3D model review
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Identify/report technical concerns and solutions in a clear and concise manner
Flexibility / Adaptability
- Client Focus
- Teamwork, Planning and Organizing
- Decision Making in own work area
- Problem analysis and resolution