Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company - future focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector. We respect heritage, talent, hard work and ambition and can offer an environment of truthfulness, optimism, professionalism, and warmth. Are you ready?
At Kent, we are driven by the energy within every member of our 10,000-strong team. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. We employ and empower the best and let them make decisions. Our values define and drive us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet.
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognize that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
Engineer-Material’s & Specification
Education B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical / Chemical Engineering from Indian University (UGC approved) or from Overseas University.
6-9 years relevant Piping Materials & Specifications experience, mostly in the field of Oil & Gas / Refinery/Petrochemical/Chemicals sector, with large EPC companies or Engineering Consulting organizations.
Job Knowledge Be able to work with the following under supervision:
• Proficiency in statutory rules / regulations e.g., CCOE, OISD, etc. is essential.
• Working as per the quality and safety requirement standards
• Adopting a flexible and open approach towards the needs of projects.
Work Assignments Perform the following tasks independently / with minimum guidance:
• Develop Piping material specification from basic process inputs
• Develop Valve material specification from basic process inputs
• Review & comment client/ vendor specifications and data sheets
• Develop specification for miscellaneous piping components/ inline items
• Control/ manage Material Take Off for Piping materials and related data base
• Issue of enquiry specifications/ Technical Bid Analysis/ recommendations
• Co-ordination with Clients/ vendors / Internal departments
• Develop specifications for Insulation, Painting etc.
• Guide Junior Material Engineers.
• Thorough knowledge of Metallurgy vis-à-vis fluids handled.
• Computer Applications: Windows operating systems.
• Software- Proficiency in MTO packages.
• Effective verbal and written communication
• Identify/report technical concerns and provide solutions in a clear and concise manner.
• Flexibility / Adaptability • Proactive • Client Focus
• Teamwork, Planning and Organizing
• Decision Making in own work area • Problem analysis and resolution