Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Scope of Work:
MENA Region FEED – Upstream Onshore Pre-FEED and FEED to upgrade existing Oil and Gas Process Plant and Pipelines. Both debottlenecking and rehabilitation work will form the basis of extending and replacing equipment, piping, offsites and infrastructure.
· Develops metallurgy documents (philosophies, specifications and data sheets) and interfaces with other engineering disciplines as required
· Provides necessary input and support to project progress and reporting
· Provide expertise for package design throughout the organisation as require
· Participates in multi-discipline engineering design reviews and provides all necessary metallurgy and materials input and support to the close-out of actions
· Ensures compatibility and compliance with client specifications and recommends cost effective improvements within the scope of client specifications and requirements.
· Ensures compliance with Kent’s ISO accredited QMS, and project specific procedures, guides and standard
· Significant related experience of working for engineering/client organisations in the oil and gas industry
· Extensive experience in the design of packages in both FEED and EPC environments
· Exposure to consultancy, FEED/ detailed design and EPC projects
· In depth knowledge of applicable international and industry specifications, standards and codes
· Knowledge of safety and quality procedures and best practice
· Activity scheduling and discipline priorities