Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company - future focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector. We respect heritage, talent, hard work and ambition and can offer an environment of truthfulness, optimism, professionalism, and warmth. Are you ready?
At Kent, we are driven by the energy within every member of our 10,000-strong team. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. We employ and empower the best and let them make decisions. Our values define and drive us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet.
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognize that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
Kent is recruiting an IT Project Controls Separation Lead on a permanent basis based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. You are responsible to lead the technical separation and management of project control systems within the Kent Group, required to build a solid integrated platform across Oil & Gas Projects.
• Design and implement integrated project control systems for effective control of Project estimates, schedule, cost, and time management in alignment to Oracle Project Portfolio Management (Oracle Cloud)
• Migrate off-the-shelf project control applications, data and any supporting custom-built applications or add-ons.
• Lead in developing the document control system and communication flow for projects.
• Support programme integration, governance, formats, plan optimisation, and project controls best practices.
• To track progress against milestones, deadlines, and budget. To Report on these items to key stakeholders and to
provide dependency information into the integration delivery team for their business projects.
• Driving and managing 3rd party contractors / service providers resources. Ensuring relationships required to deliver the projects are managed effectively from both a commercial and delivery perspective.
• Manage governance to ensure robust cost and schedule performance for the agreed Scope of Work across integrated
programmes managed across multiple suppliers.
• Support and advise on the definition of Project Controls and Earned Value Management policies, procedures and the
standards required to deliver projects.
• Provide training, mentoring and ongoing Project Controls application guidance to the business.Job Description |
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Experienced in Microsoft Office applications.
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject.
• Trained on Primavera, Ecosys, Oracle PPM preferred.
Strong governance experience for project controls processes application across projects.
• Have implemented Oracle PPM Module.
• Effective communication within team and with stakeholders
• An experienced user of the relevant Programme tools, techniques
• Experience in the implementation of Earned Value Management based Project Control systems, in accordance with
relevant national standards
• Practical ability to utilize critical project management concepts (e.g. EVM, project planning, risk analysis, configuration
• An excellent communicator (Written and Presentation) in English
• Arabic speaking an advantage
• Teamwork & Collaboration: Pragmatic and supportive team player, helping build collaborative relationships with
colleagues across Kent Group.
• Communication: Emotionally intelligent individual with ability to listen, empathize and understand the impact of
nonverbal communication. Engaging individual able to facilitate and present to big groups of stakeholders, including CSuite level.
• Critical Thinking: Creative problem solver using reasoning to analyses issues, make decisions, and solve problems.
• Self-Starter: Proactive, “Can-Do” attitude and commitment to go the extra-mile to meet any committed timelines, and willing to fill gaps identified on the program.