Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
Internal Communications Administrator
- Our Communications & Advocacy team create windows into the world of Kent; communicating inside and outside of our business to align our stakeholders with our purpose and core beliefs.
- As Communications & Advocacy, we’re an energised team who commit to staying genuine and curious in our working styles. Our team motto is We Show Up, We Learn, We Inspire.
- Engaging employees with inclusive experiences to shape our culture, ensure their voice is heard, and align them with our purpose and core beliefs is critical to our mission. And we’re looking for an Internal Communication Administrator to support us in doing that.
- Are you an exceptional communicator with an aptitude for technology and an ability to organise with an eye for detail? We want people who are passionate about people and communications to join us on our journey of transforming communications at Kent.
- You will ideally be located within commuting distance to one of our Kent offices so you can either work from the office or make office visits as required.
The Internal Communications team partners with our functional and operational teams in Operations, HR and others to understand their business strategies and support them in developing exceptional communications for our people.
As the Administrator for our team, you are the wind in our sails to make this happen. You keep us organised and on track. You may wear many hats and cover several activities, including:
- Leading Internal Comms audits of our channels – owning data analysis and accuracy of all content
- File management and coordination of our comms strategies and plans.
- Support in the coordination of our Communications Champion Network, collaborating with colleagues around the world to present our communications plans and identify new communications requirements.
- Supporting the development and proofreading of internal communications content
- Administration of employee survey tools and data gathering
- Channel management of our Intranet (SharePoint), our Internal Employee Engagement Platform (Workvivo), and Email channels.
- Scheduling internal townhalls, livestreams and workshops via MS Teams across multiple time zones
- Work with our teammates leading creative design and external comms to ensure an aligned approach to our communications, inside and outside of the business.
- Support in the development of our new communications templates and standards, using tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint and Canva
- Delivery of data driven analytics and metrics of success of digital activity to the rest of the business
- Preparing presentation and reports
- Special projects as needed.
We’re a team who are continually developing and learning ways to outdo our last success – making this an environment where you’ll learn and grow your skills in creativity and internal communications.
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
- Qualification/ Certification: Qualifications and experience in Internal Communications are great but we also value talented people who are aligned with our purpose and are committed to driving their own professional development. If you have a passion for Communications and know you can bring results in this role, we want to hear from you.
- Communication: Creating engaging communications experiences is what we do so we look for confidence in communicating with our teammates. Excellent oral and written communication skills are expected, as well as an aptitude for presenting ideas and data in written or diagram format.
It is important that you:
- Are enthusiastic and have a positive approach to work.
- Have an Organised and detail-oriented work style. We’re fanatical about performance and need a critical eye for accuracy and high-quality content.
- Have a natural ability to communicate with confidence at all levels.
- Are unflappable when things go wrong and have a solution focused mindset.
- Can google your way to the answers when required.
- Are open-minded and curious about learning and developing your knowledge and experience in Internal Communications.
Internal Comms can be a reactive job at times so learning new skills as we go along is expected. We love to utilise several technology platforms so expertise in using and of the below is a bonus:
- Zoom, MS Teams, Canva, Survey Monkey, MS Forms, SharePoint and Slido
Details about the role:
Location: We’re keen to work with a teammate who is located within commuting distance of a Kent office in one of our Europe or Middle East locations. This role may be office based or require frequent visits to the local office, based on project requirements. Further discussion during interview stages.
Relocation required: No
Travel required: Possibly
Contract type: Permanent
Experience level: 1-2 yrs in communications OR 4-5 yrs in strong organisational/admin role with a passion to develop in communications.