Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company - future focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector. We respect heritage, talent, hard work and ambition and can offer an environment of truthfulness, optimism, professionalism, and warmth. Are you ready?
At Kent, we are driven by the energy within every member of our 10,000-strong team. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. We employ and empower the best and let them make decisions. Our values define and drive us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet.
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
To manage the program across all project phases and all Q-areas.
The main responsibilities of Contractor's Program Coordinator/Focal Point are to:
· Act as Contractor representative and liaise with the Company Program Coordinator to ensure on time and effective roll out and execution of the Program,
· Establish and coordinate a multi discipline team of Q-captains from Contractor,
· Develop the Program Implementation Plan, which includes the communication and information plan,
· Ensure on time and effective roll out and execution of the Program,
· Develop, document, and communicate LI's per Q-area together with the Q-captains and the Company,
· Ensure that Contractor' own Lessons Learnt is brought into the Program,
· Ensure that the project QA/QC procedures and checklists in all applicable project phases cover Flawless Project Delivery related items,
· Specify the reporting requirements of the management system for each Q-area in all phases,
· Implement an effective tracking and reporting system of the Program, including an "Assurance / Auditing System" to ensure all activities in the Q Assurance Plans are executed successfully and on time during the applicable project phases,
· Report Program progress to Contractor Sponsor and Company Program Sponsors and the steering committee,
· Provide a comprehensive report at the end of the project on achievement of KPI's and/or LI's.
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
· Possess a relevant degree and/or equivalent Journeyman Electrician with quality experience
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry
· Construction Safety Training System (CSTS) version 2020
· Good general understanding of project procedures and requirements regarding construction, testing, plant inspection, turnover, commissioning, and start-up,
· Good general understanding of Flawless Project Delivery,
· Good knowledge of the project technical specifications,
· Good general understanding of the process systems project wide,
· Good coordination, communications, and managerial ability,
· Perseverance to ensure that specifications are met.
Excellent communications (written/verbal) skills.