Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company - future focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector. We respect heritage, talent, hard work and ambition and can offer an environment of truthfulness, optimism, professionalism, and warmth. Are you ready?
At Kent, we are driven by the energy within every member of our 10,000-strong team. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. We employ and empower the best and let them make decisions. Our values define and drive us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet.
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
The role of Engineering and Consulting Administrator is to support the APAC Engineering Function and the APAC Consulting business with administration duties. The role reports directly to the APAC Consulting Business Director.
• Engineering resource management administration – supporting the General Engineering Manager and Discipline Heads with update and maintain ace of the Engineering Resource tool. This will include:
o Super user status for resource management tool (training will be provided).
o Weekly resource tool updates for ‘live’ projects.
o Input of engineering resource requirements for all submitted proposals to enable accurate resource lookahead.
• Engineering Graduate program administration.
• Engineering Standards access management & support for the region.
• Engineering Organisation chart development and maintenance. Updates based on organisation changes, new starters and departing staff.
• Support with engineering staff onboarding.
• Support Discipline Heads with Engineering Competency management.
• Maintenance of Engineering resource resumes etc. Updates & conversions for new starters.
• Collation of historical project go-by documentation, including removal of project specific info to make generic.
• Support the General Engineering Manager as required.
Consulting Business Administration:
• In-region, Consulting Business capability and marketing documentation update & maintenance.
• Support Consulting Business with administration during business development and proposals, ensuring use and compliance with Kent standard templates.
• Provide support with opportunity capturing and management in the Business Development system (Salesforce)
• Support with presentation development in accordance with Kent standard templates.
• Administration support for engineering estimate development. This may include usage of the engineering estimating tool. (Training will be provided)
o Where required, assist with internal auditing requirements
o Where required, manage travel arrangements for Engineering & Consulting employees
o Where required, participating in project meetings and taking meeting minutes
o Adhoc administration requirements
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
• Tertiary education
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
o Must be customer focused, team oriented, accountable and results driven.
o Must be energetic with a positive can-do attitude.
o Ability and willingness to adapt, quickly learn and use new skills and knowledge brought about by rapidly changing structure, process, information and/or technology.
• Effective communication
Good Word, Excel, Power point skills. Skilled use of Visio would be an advantage. Good English writing skills including spelling and grammar