Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
Kent is recruiting a Digital Reporting and Analytics Specialist on a permanent basis that will be working within Kent’s global corporate communications team. You will be responsible for continually assessing and reporting on Kent’s content performance and digital campaigns, paid and organic, and translating them into actionable business recommendations. To succeed in this role, you must be able to navigate social media campaign platforms and Google Analytics to extract and analyse the required data.
- Develop reporting templates to cover Kent’s various reporting requirements, e.g., content performance reports, user behavior reports
- Design engaging dashboards and other key metric reporting tools to be sued by internal stakeholders for decision-making purposes
- Transform data sets and performance metrics into cohesive reports that provide insights
- Support the development of Kent’s external communication measurement metrics and KPIs
- Generate social media and media reports following Kent’s current reporting cadence (bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly)
- Evaluate user engagement and content performance across Kent’s social media channels and website
- Establish a strong understanding of our online audience to analyse their behavior and identify insights that support our digital communication strategy
- Use social media tools to conduct research to support Kent’s online communication strategy (e.g., create benchmarking and industry reports)
- Lead projects related to reporting and analytics, and collaborate with Kent’s wider Digital & Media team to enhance Kent’s social media content and performance based on
- reporting insights.
- Champion data quality, data accuracy, and data-driven decision-making within the organisation through quality control standards and checks for data and reporting
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in media, communications, marketing, or a similar field
- Ability to think critically and analyse data
- Ability to identify audience preferences, behavioral patterns and engagement trends
- Proven work experience in working with social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of data visualisation and reporting
- Proficiency in working with social media management and monitoring tools, like Hootsuite, SocialSprout, Falcon, Brandwatch or TalkWalker
- Proficiency in Facebook Insights, LinkedIn Analytics, Twitter Analytics, YouTube Analytics and Google Analytics
- Experience working with global businesses and teams
- Familiarity with the energy industry is a plus
- Fluency in at least one more language is a bonus, preferably Dutch, Portuguese, Hindi, Russian, Kazakh, Tagalog, Spanish or Arabic
- Demonstrated excellence in visualising and presenting data
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing
- You have a sense of branding and know how to keep a consistent tone of voice in your writing
- Ability to think critically and turn data into insight
- A passion to inspire through communications
- Excellent emotional intelligence and an empathetic communication style that fosters connection and collaboration
- High levels of confidence in communications at all levels of the business
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Excellent research, organisational, and time management skills
- The ability to think strategically and collaborate cross-functionally – leading without formal authority, cultivating relationships with and advising teams of all levels
- Can turn complex information into relevant, engaging, timely and valuable content
Details about the role:
Location: UAE, EU or UK - open
Relocation required: No
Travel required: No
Contract type: Permanent, with probation period
Experience level: 2-3 years