Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Scope of Work:
· Carry out Pipeline Engineering in the following areas: Pipline routing, mechanical design, construction and pre-commissioning
· To assist delivery of pipeline FEED and Execute an specific project
· Technical review of third party engineering including handling of technical queries
· To prepare clear, concise reports against time, cost, and quality objectives
· Engineering degree (honours or equivalent) in mechanical, structural, civil, naval architecture or similar engineering discipline
· Chartered status (or working towards) is considered advantageous
· Self-motivated, enthusiastic, reliable, and able to manage technical interfaces across the team disciplines
· Extensive experience in pipeline engineering, mostly onshore UK, covering pipeline routing, mechanical design, construction, and pre-commissioning
· Experience in natural gas transmission pipelines essential
· Experience in hydrogen and carbon dioxide pipelines preferred