Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability
About the job:
Kent is looking for Commissioning Superintendent based in Baku, Azerbaijan. Suitable candidate will be accountable for the delivery of static commissioning responsibilities on the project and the correct and safe management of static commissioning team. To drive static commissioning of systems to handover, in line with the project schedule and milestone, ensuring all systems are handed over in accordance with approved procedure. To play an active role in ensuring that all project HSE goals are achieved and where possible exceeded.
· Supervise and support static commissioning personnel
· Carry out review of any static vendor commissioning activities & co-ordinate
· Develop static commissioning work packs
· Provide input to Completions Team on Static Commissioning Progress.
· In conjunction with the Construction and Completions teams implement project static commissioning schedule, sequence and handover strategy.
· Execute in a safe and timely manner offshore system static commissioning activities up to RFDC handover.
· Ensure all applicable site/project safety initiatives are fully and properly implemented and complied with and that all personnel are engaged throughout the completions phase.
· Manage/coordinate static-commissioning vendors, spares, tools, test equipment etc.
· Carry out regular safety audit during onshore/offshore static commissioning
· Ensure static commissioning activities comply with project environmental standards.
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
· HNC/HND Engineering or related subject
· BSC – Engineering (preferred)
· BOSIET / UKOOA Medical (or equivalent)
· Mandatory Training (Induction, Risk Assessment etc.)
· ISSOW Competent
· Demonstrates full commitment to HSSE through leadership and the ability to communicate effectively project HSSE expectations across the organisation.
· Delivery focused and committed to achievement of project goals, milestones and KPI’s.
· Fully conversant with the completions / static-commissioning process.
· Excellent communicator at all levels and able to engage effectively with all project team members.
· Ability to manage interfaces effectively and interact with other departments / disciplines in a collaborative manner to achieve the best from all parties.
· Confident and able to demonstrate drive and initiative in achieving a successful project outcome.
· Has the ability to communicate openly with team members and where applicable implement the correct disciplinary procedures.
· Able to work in a team environment and provide guidance/support to other team members in supporting and maintaining a high performing team.
· Flexible and able to comply/adapt to company and client requirements.
· Able to follow / comply with procedures and recognised best in class working practices.
· Ability to interpret procedures and drawings in particular Understanding of P&ID's / SLD's / D&ID's etc.
· Able to produce reports in line with project requirements proving good quality data for use by project management and team members.
· IT literate in all major software packages [Word / Excel / Power Point etc.]
· Extensive knowledge and use of O&G industry Permit to Work Systems.
· Able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
· Conversant with completions / commissioning management software.
· Proven experience in a commissioning management position within the O&G or applicable related industry.
· Demonstrable experience in delivering static-commissioning and commissioning work scopes / programmes, safely, within schedule and budget.
· Experienced in the supervision of personnel and able to manage teams in an effective and efficient manner.
· Able to demonstrate strong leadership behaviours at all times especially in the delivery of project HSSE requirements.
· Effective communicator at all levels.
· Conversant with the completions process and associated completions management software.
· Excellent knowledge of O&G related HSSE and Quality working practices / procedures.
· Knowledge of and use of planning systems.
· Budget and cost control experience.
· Good command of English with the ability to read & write
• Flexible - able to comply / adapt to company / client requirements
• Ability working to and delivering to deadlines.
• Ability to interact with other personnel from other disciplines.
• Ability to work on own initiative, and provide effective trouble shooting.
• Desire to learn and develop.
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.