At Kent, we are driven by the energy within every member of our 10,000-strong team. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. We employ and empower the best and let them make decisions. Our values define and drive us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet.
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognize that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Details of the Job:
- Creation of catalogue for developing ERM database as a project development activity.
- Building of 3D Catalogue for SS, CS, CPVC, PVC, GRE, ETC. Building of 3D Catalogue for Piping items to include bulk items, valves, Fittings, Flanges, and other components as per piping specification and valve specification, special design items.
- Maintaining Catalogue & Specification according to project requirements.
- Weekly MTO extraction and checking for any inconsistencies and Error Resolution
- Maintain the health of the PDMS/E3D Model by performing different types of consistency checking
- Familiar with Knowledge of ASME, API and various standards and Codes.
- Customization of different types of supports like ATTA type, Dataset type
- Understanding in programmable macro language and PML programming.
- Proficient in inter-departmental with Piping Layout for Component Placement
- Various report creation as per requirement of project (Reporting).
- Assigning symbol keys to the for all the piping components to show the exact graphic in the isometric.