Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our Purpose and Beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the role:
Whether you are an Accounting Graduate or have experience as an Assistant Accountant, this could be the role for you. Offering flexibility for a good work/life balance between being at home or office based and working with a collaborative, hardworking and fun finance team.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Assisting in the preparation and processing of month end reporting
• Processing of accruals, prepayments and subsequent journals
• Maintaining general ledger including balance sheet reconciliations
• Managing banks and credit card reconciliations
• Entering weekly payroll journals
• Managing inter-company transactions and reconciliations
• Assisting with the maintenance of financial systems and procedures documentation
• Assisting with half year and year end audit requirements and queries as required
• Preparation and review of BAS and FBT for lodgment
• Assisting the finance team with ad hoc accounting duties
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Don’t wait, Apply NOW!