Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and
Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
Kent is recruiting a Warehouse Coordinator for an Oil and Gas Facility being constructed in Fawley Hampshire. The Warehouse Coordinator shall be part of a team tasked with various materials coordination and inventory related activities, including safe material and equipment handling, warehousing, yard storage and assisting with preservation requirements.
· Assist with incoming and outgoing materials shipments
· Assist with the loading and unloading of deliveries
· Allocate and organize storage locations according to requirements
· Sort inventory according to established procedures
· Mark inventory with identifying information
· Update and maintain storage database
· Track and manage inventory by completing regular cycle counts
· Maintain inventory records and databases
· Pick and prepare materials to be shipped
· Ensure proper packaging and labelling of shipments
· Ensure shipping counts match the order documents
· Process and provide necessary paperwork for shipments
· Receive and verify accuracy of incoming materials
· Resolve any discrepancies between paperwork and materials received, notify supervisor of Identified OS&D’s
· Inspect and ensure quality of incoming deliveries
· Assist in process returns
· Ensure accuracy of shipping and receiving documents
· Enter all information into the Oracle system for deliveries and shipments
· Maintain all records/logs relative to shipping and receiving
· Adhere to all safety standards and operating procedures
· Ensure strict adherence to all housekeeping and warehouse standards
Your knowledge/skills, education and experience:
· Post-secondary diploma preferred
· Demonstrated experience working in an oil and gas company in a materials/freight forwarding role
· Proven yard/warehouse coordinator experience preferred
· Good knowledge of material/inventory coordination
· Strong work ethic, ability to prioritize competing tasks
· Ability to work in a challenging and demanding environment
· Ability to coordinate activities with other departments and team members
· Counterbalance Forklift truck training and certification is essential
· Excellent organisation and planning skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
· Good English, written and verbal
· Excellent reporting skills with regards to material & equipment status
· Proficient in the use of ERP systems, Oracle
· Materials Software preferrable but training will be provided
· Proficient in the use of ERP systems, Oracle Materials Software preferrable but training will be provided
· Ability to develop positive relationships with a diverse range of disciplines
· High attention to detail
· Manual handling required