Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefsOur vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. About the job:
This is a very exciting opportunity to make a real difference and make impact. We are seeking an exceptionally qualified individual to take on the role of Vice President Business Analysis and Partnering.
We have recently completed a global implementation of Oracle Fusion. This was delivered in an accelerated manner. Now comes the fun bit – ensuring that our business gets the best out of the world class system we have.
The successful candidate will strategically lead the transformation of our Oracle Fusion ERP globally across all functions, manage a continuous improvement programme, advise on best practice, drive maturity and efficiency improvements. This strategic position requires a dynamic professional with significant experience at the Senior Manager level within a Big 4 or similar consulting firm. Reporting directly to the Chief Digital Information Officer (CIO), this role offers a unique opportunity to make a substantial impact across our global business. Your responsibilities: Strategy
- Set global strategy for getting the best from our corporate systems.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategy for Corporate systems including ERP process maturity and improvements.
- Create the vision and corresponding roadmap to ensure Kent has world class, highly optimised and efficient corporate systems
- Define Key Performance Metrics for Corporate systems and measure and report on progress against these.
- Partner and engage with cross-functional stakeholders and align ERP initiatives with organizational goals. This will include key functions including Finance, HR, Project Controls, Project Management, Procurement, Business Development and Operations departments.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify and implement innovative solutions using the latest ERP technologies.
- Partner with the VP of Enterprise Systems Delivery, implementation, delivery and test teams along with vendors. Form a close working relationship with these teams to drive world class outcomes
- Provide regular progress updates to the executive leadership and teams including CDIO, CFO, CPO, COO and CEO.
Training and Adoption
- Bring deep consulting expertise to advise leadership on best practices, industry trends, and efficiency improvements related to corporate systems including Oracle Fusion ERP.
- This will extend to process automation and AI adoption.
Leadership and Team Management
- Develop and implement a Corporate Systems global training and adoption program,
- Ensure end-users across the organization are proficient in utilizing system functionality for maximum business value.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement initiatives for ERP processes and maturity.
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience: Skills Requirement:
- Lead Kent’s ERP steering committee to advise the executive management on best practice and inform updates on vision, roadmap, progress, and efficiency gains.
- Build a high-performing team of ERP business analysts and partners that will ensure Kent is maximizing investments in Oracle Fusion ERP.
- Provide mentorship, coaching, and professional development opportunities to team members.
- Lead and inspire a team of business analysts/partners, fostering a culture of excellence, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
Details about the role: Location:
- Extensive experience (8 years+) within a Big 4 or similar consulting firm, with a track record of operating at or above Senior Manager level.
- Proven track record of successfully leading large-scale ERP implementations and business analysis projects, specifically with Oracle Fusion ERP.
- Strong understanding of ERP best practices, business processes, and industry standards. Demonstrating this knowledge in an engineering and construction environment is preferred.
- Exceptional leadership skills, with a focus on team development and collaboration.
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into business terms for leadership and end-users.
- Experience in steering committees, project management, and strategic planning.
UAE - DubaiTravel required:
8-10 years. ERP Implementation, Consulting and Advisory