Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Kent is looking for an Asset Integrity Senior Structural Integrity Engineer – Outside of IR35 to assist with ongoing project based at our client’s office in Aberdeen
Scope of Work:
· Leading discipline focussed tasks, liaising with other technical colleagues and client representatives as required
· Delivering against relevant internal and external client deadlines to a high standard of accuracy and quality
· Providing front line support to client requests
· Support the delivery of structural projects for all types of assets.
· Working through all stages of the structural integrity management cycle, including work scope definition, preparation of inspection workbooks, offshore enactment (offshore surveys and/or onshore support to surveys), structural assessment, anomaly management (risk ranking), repair orders, Risk Based Inspections, etc.
· Demonstrable experience or university background in a relevant area of structural integrity management.
· Ability to quickly understand and implement new areas of technical knowledge.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, with a proven ability to write accurate, detailed, and concise technical reports (e.g. inspection workbooks, Risk Based Inspection reports, inspection deferrals, Annual Structural Integrity Reports, etc.).
· Working on multiple fast-paced projects, balancing the need for high-quality structural integrity management scopes with the need to deliver within required time and cost budgets.
· Experience relevant to fixed and/or floating offshore structures, such as offshore oil & gas structures
· Knowledge and understanding of offshore inspection techniques, their application, strengths and limitations.
· Offshore experience beneficial.