Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
Kent is looking for a Senior Proposal Coordinator to support the Proposal Leaders (Proposals Director, Proposals Manager, Sr/Proposals Engineer, Estimating Lead etc.) through the complete cycle of RFIs, EOIs, SOIs, PQQs and proposal preparation all the way to contract award and handover.
· Embrace and live the safety principles developed within the Kent Group. Demonstrate these behaviours and advocate the vision.
· Lead the activities or Support the Proposal Leader, depending upon the scale and complexity of the task, in preparing comprehensive responses to RFIs, EOIs, SOIs, PQQs and RFPs.
· Read the documents from the customers and understand the response requirements.
· Prepare a program to respond to the customer requirements including a proposal schedule and the response writing plan which will identify the lead writers, main contributors and the review team with specific deadlines.
· Coordinate the input from all parties, collate the documents and write sections as directed by the proposal leader.
· Prepare / Assist to prepare internal documents to take proposals through internal approvals prior to submission
· Ensure the work is carried out in compliance with the applicable IMS procedures.
· Execute any other work as directed by the immediate supervisor within the scope and objectives of the Estimating & Proposals department.
· Set an example of:
o Hard work
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
· Tertiary education.
· Excellent English language (writing) skills.
· Proven experience with proposal writing/coordination experience.
· Ability to communicate effectively.
· Good interpersonal and team-working skills.
· Highly motivated.
· Ability to work and deliver under pressure and demanding work conditions.
· Adaptability to change.
· Excellent computer skills, especially MS teams, SharePoint, MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint at power user level.
We are committed to our diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive and develop. From day one, we offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures, and abilities.