Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Scope of Work:
· Manages and leads all activities related to project planning and accountable for managing the overall Master Control Schedule, collation and reporting of progress against this Control Schedule.
· Setup and manage the project Master Control Schedule and facilitate the operation of the project planning and progress measurement systems.
· Ensures planning and progress measurement procedures for contractors and vendors conform to Project requirements and are effectively applied.
· Ensures that the detailed planning of the various phases of the work is in accordance with the project strategy and milestones to achieve the overall project plan.
· Calculate and report project schedule performance metrics and generate S-Curves and other tables and charts as required.
· Responsibilities typically include:
· Project controls: reporting, forecasting and cost control.
· Look ahead reports of tasks to be performed in the 3 - 6 weeks
· Identification of Risks in schedules and mitigation actions
· Identification of Opportunities in the schedule.
· Implementation of the integrated project planning initiative: the planner will adhere to the approved processes and proactively drive implementation of new initiatives leading to fully integrated planning.
· Prepare and maintain client and management progress curves and look ahead reports for the project
· Recent experience of leading, planning and delivering on Brownfield Projects.
· Degree Level Qualification.
· FEED, EPC/EPCm experience in the oil & gas sector in a similar role.