Our Instrumentation and Controls Engineering team is continuing to grow! Do you have the drive, skills and ability to work with us as part of our Engineering?
To help shape the future of our business, our engineers and instrumental projects in the state?
You will be involved in working as a member of our well-respected team from our Perth office
Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
The Senior Instrumentation & Control Engineer is responsible for contributing to all aspects of Instrumentation & Control engineering design to meet the technical competency expectations of Kent and its clients.
As a senior member of the Instrumentation & Control engineering team you will need to work closely and communicate effectively with the other disciplines, Kent management and client representatives to ensure the company’s reputation for high quality products and services is maintained.
All senior engineer roles include responsibility for inter-discipline coordination, production of design deliverables within agreed budget and schedule constraints.
The role will involve working as part of a growing team producing work for the oil and gas, and Energy Transmission industries. Work will involve engineering design/advice and may include the following:
• Performing all work in accordance with the Kent Quality Management and Health, Safety & Security System and within agreed time and schedule constraints.
• Participation as Senior Instrumentation & Control Engineer in multidiscipline designs for different phases of engineering design
• Liaison with suppliers and contractors
• Liaison with the other disciplines, clients’ engineering and production personnel to ensure consistent basis for all input parameters
• Feasibility and conceptual design studies
• Detail design
• Report and specification writing
• Definition of development options and parameters for cost estimates
• Documentation of assumptions and assessment of development risks for each option
• Analysis and design
• Participation in HAZOP / LOPA workshops
• Testing and commissioning of Instrumentation & Control plant
• Trouble shooting and problem-solving
• Technical/commercial due-diligence advice
• Site survey and inspection activities
We foster an environment where you are challenged professionally and empowered to take the lead on your career development with the support and guidance of our Leaders. We’re committed to making sure that every single person uses their time with us to gain valuable experience and skills for their future, so why not pursue your career with us today!
Kent | The Energy Within
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Don’t wait, Apply NOW!