Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company - future focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector. We respect heritage, talent, hard work and ambition and can offer an environment of truthfulness, optimism, professionalism, and warmth. Are you ready?
At Kent, we are driven by the energy within every member of our 10,000-strong team. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. We employ and empower the best and let them make decisions. Our values define and drive us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet.
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
Kent is recruiting a Scheduling Specialist based in Kuwait.
• B.E in Chemical Engineering or Equivalent
• A minimum of 12 years’ of experience in Technical Service department and Operations of Refinery / Petrochemicals.
• At least 6 years’ experience in a similar position with a pre-commissioning and commissioning project(s)
• Proven experience in handling Operations Scheduling activities related to refinery Operations using planning and scheduling softwares tools.
• Strong people management and interpersonal skills.
• Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
• Proven experience for renowned clients in region.
• Specific experience in Process Units relevant to the project.
Fluent in written and spoken English
Project Location: Kuwait
Experience level: Mid