Join us. Unleash your energy within. If you have world class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company - future focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector. We respect heritage, talent, hard work and ambition and can offer an environment of truthfulness, optimism, professionalism, and warmth. Are you ready?
At Kent, we are driven by the energy within every member of our 10,000-strong team. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. We employ and empower the best and let them make decisions. Our values define and drive us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet.
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognize that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
QA/QC Inspectors for long-term revalidation project of existing LNG facilities in Port Arthur, TX. Works under direct supervision of QA/QC Manager. In charge of verification that company procedures and process are being implemented in accordance with the Project Quality Program and the Company Integrated Management System (IMS). Background in one of key disciplines - Electrical, Instrument (I&C) OR Mechanical (Rotating/Piping).
Ideal Candidate has experience with turnaround, shutdown and CapEx work on Brownfield projects.
· Comply with all Project HSSE requirements i.e., PPE, work Permits etc.
· Promote HSSE best practices.
· Achieve project and organization goals, visions, and objectives.
· Be proactive in identifying areas of improvement and initiate suitable action plans to improve project performance.
· Ensure the Quality Department’s project deliverable submissions are on time.
· Ensure that the project activities are undertaken and aligned with the client, vendor and company quality control system requirements and advise the Project Quality Manager in case of any deviation.
· Attend all necessary inspections and testing as identified in the approved Inspection and Test Plan (ITP).
· Inspect the Construction quality to establish if the client requirements are being achieved.
· Perform a variety of inspection functions, as required by the relevant discipline ITP’s.
· Report all deviations from the Project Quality Program.
· Update the Punchlist management system with all deviations from the Project Quality Program.
· Coordinate with the client representatives to ensure that inspections are carried out expediently.
· Generate client Notice for inspection (NOI) where required providing sufficient notice for Hold, Witness, and Inspection points.
· Carry out inspections on Exception Items (Punch items) (EI) as documented in the Punchlist management system and sign off as closed when activity is approved & complete.
· Continually carry out surveillance inspections on the project, recording and documenting all deviations from the Project Quality Program and Project Specifications
· Review the calibration status of any test equipment being utilized on the project to ensure the equipment is within calibration prior to use.
· Provide support to the construction personnel in relation to the Project Quality Program and the Project Specifications.
· Maintain a good working relationship with all Kent and Client personnel.
· Maintain good record keeping of activities carried out and inspection reports, surveillance reports, etc.
· Where required, assist with the development of project Inspection & Test Plans (ITP’s) and associated Inspection Test Records (ITRs) for the project scope of works in accordance with the contract requirements, applicable legislative, local government, and other regulatory requirements.
· Perform ongoing material receiving inspections (MRI) to confirm Material Requisitions (MR), Purchase Orders (P.O) & delivered to site (MRR) Material Receiving Report has been completed in accordance with the contract Technical & Specification requirements, and associated approvals within Procurement and Materials Management system.
· Maintain willingness to learn and support the trainee Inspectors providing on-the-job-training.
· Any other ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
· Backround in one of key disciplines - Electrical, Instrument (I&C) OR Mechanical (Rotating/Piping)
· Possess a relevant degree and/or equivalent discipline specific quality experience
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry, as inspector in applicable discipline within Hazardous areas
· Strong problem-solving abilities, judgment, and decision-making skills. Strong interpersonal and excellent customer service skills. Computer literate, familiar with proprietary administration software. Shall be fully conversant with applicable Industry Standards and Specifications.