Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company - future focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector. We respect heritage, talent, hard work and ambition and can offer an environment of truthfulness, optimism, professionalism, and warmth. Are you ready?
At Kent, we are driven by the energy within every member of our 10,000-strong team. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. We employ and empower the best and let them make decisions. Our values define and drive us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet.
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
- Reviewing Project Scope of work, Strategies, execution plan, Construction Strategies, etc.
- Assist the preparation of the overall project plan & execution strategies for management review and approval on award of a project.
- Interface coordination with various parties such as Client, Detailed engineering departments and construction department.
- Coordinating & expediting Technical interfaces between various engineering offices of the project design team and construction team
- Organizing Video and Tele-conferences, Interface meetings, etc. for exchange of interdependent project information
- Monitor status of interface agreements across project and provide regular updates to Project Managers where appropriate.
- Keep senior management and others routinely informed of project status and all developments that impact schedule, safety and reputation through regular reports
- Provide support for finalization of Installation methodology, plan and resources for safe installation of modules.
- Assisting in review and finalization of overall Project Schedules and Progress monitoring
- Participation in finalization of Sub-Contracts
- Manage the approved plan to achieve project deliverables and timeline objectives viz. set up the organization, mobilize the team and develop a schedule with respect to planning, procurement and execution strategy in line with the Contract provisions
- Ensure safe and efficient execution of assigned projects, within the set targets and schedules.
- Liaise with the client senior management and troubleshooting any areas of conflict between the project management team and the client to ensure a smooth working relationship.
- Monitor progress of work for timely execution of the project through daily/weekly/monthly reports with respect to review of the overall project. Anticipate and resolve any problems, bottlenecks/scheduling, and conflicts to achieve on time or earlier deliveries to keep the project on schedule.
- Ensure project and area managers deliver the projects with the contracted duration and within the agreed budget through regular meetings, and monitor performance and expenditure.
- Provide leadership & direction to various contracting agencies during Project Execution. Maintain ongoing relationships between the contractor and company and ensure that the project/area managers’ business dealings with clients’ subcontractors and vendors are conducted to a high professional standard.
- Promote quality awareness in every sphere of project activity and the organization.
- Ensure high safety standards are maintained on all projects, the client’s feedback is positive and that project management is proactive in this respect since accidents are viewed seriously by the client.
- Promote teamwork and a spirit of co-operation among employees. Guide the project team to achieve project goals, drive and motivate the project team. Develop team members with career planning, mentoring, proposing members for promotion, bringing in high caliber individuals to fill positions.
- Lead the team through regular meetings with the client and meetings to address specific issues, team meetings and meetings with specific departments.
- Carry out any other duties as and when requested by the direct supervisor.
Competencies/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Sound oil and gas technical and execution knowledge.
- Excellent communication, coordination and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet schedules and quality objectives.
- Detailed knowledge of company E&C business and sales / proposals process.
- Professional and courteous interface with clients, partners and other divisional staff.
- Ability to lead, inspire and motivate sales and proposal teamwork with operations staff
- Ability to take the initiative and work unsupervised.
- Good interpersonal skills and presence.
- Language skills and advantage.
- Multi tasks capabilities.
- Sound technical discipline knowledge.
- Dedication and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all sales and marketing activities.
- Natural ability to develop strong professional relationships with clients and partners.
- Needs to be creative and to command respect with clients and with the operations
- Discipline engineering, project controls, project management, commissioning experience and general O&M experience.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Good knowledge of all commercial and contractual issues including taxation and insurance for relevant geographic regions.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good leadership skills
- Educational background - Engineering degree
- 15+ years’ experience in O&G Projects at least one project must have been in Iraq.
- Oil/gas field engineering and construction experience including time spent in supervisory role.
- Good team working & Communication skills.
- Self-Motivated, receptive to change and capable of working effectively within a team environment.
- Be able to add value by being innovative and challenging existing systems.
- Experience in cost control and managing budget.