Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Scope of Work:
As advised by lead engineer / engineering manager, including:
· Development of process simulation models and preparation of H&MBs.
· Prepare, check and review of calculations.
· Review of P&IDs.
· Prepare reports and technical notes.
· Prepare technical presentations.
· Input to project multidiscipline reports and studies, as required.
· Input to client reports, as required.
· Chemical engineering degree.
· Chartered engineer (preferrable).
· Energy / Oil & Gas sector experience of greater than 10 years.
· Experience in feasibility or concept selection studies.
· Experience in process safety (preferrable).
· Experience using process simulation tools (e.g. HYSYS / UniSim), performing standard process engineering calculations and developing technical reports.
· Attention to detail.
· Strong communication skills.
· Understanding of relevant industry codes and standards.
· Ability to prepare and review technical documentation; including calculations, PFDs, P&IDs, simulation models, H&MBs technical notes and reports.