Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognize that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
Kent is seeking a Planner/Scheduler to support our local/regional projects.
- Creation of logic/fishbone.
- Creation of resource loaded (man hours, vendor, materials, equipment, temporaries) P6 Level 4/5 schedule.
- Planning and management of Engineering & Procurement services, Construction Management and Subcontractors.
- Creation of mobilization schedule.
- Prepares and manages overall master project schedule integrating the project work breakdown structure using an appropriate scheduling software package.
- Develop planning activities, durations and logic in Primavera.
- Proactively engages with disciplines to establish schedules as well as identify and resolve issues.
- Generates schedule reports and works with Project Controls on progress and resource reporting, monitoring and analyses. Reports and analyzes monthly deviations from plan.
- Plan, organize, and supervise schedule resource loading and leveling.
- Identify critical paths including critical float path analysis.
- Prepare Risk analysis report
- Evaluates allocation of resources and provide recommendations to maintain required progress.
- Works closely with Project Controls for change management and corresponding impacts on project schedules as well as evaluation of earned value.
- Support planning/project lead in conducting integrated planning reviews (IPRs).
- Supports benchmarking activities.
- Participates in project reviews, assurances and risk assessments.
- Assists in development of planning procedures in conjunction with Planning Lead.
- Prepares and issues updated project schedules.
- Interface with Client on planning and work progress related issues.
- Performs other duties as required.
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field from an accredited university.
- Minimum 2 years of Planner/Scheduler experience.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of cost estimation, budgeting and cost control for all aspects of Engineering, Procurement and Construction.
- Earned value management experience.
- Prior planning, good execution and downstream Oil & Gas experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Competence with planning software.
- Ability to communicate effectively across location, region and corporate to accomplish objectives.