Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company - future focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector. We respect heritage, talent, hard work and ambition and can offer an environment of truthfulness, optimism, professionalism, and warmth. Are you ready?
At Kent, we are driven by the energy within every member of our 10,000-strong team. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. We employ and empower the best and let them make decisions. Our values define and drive us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet.
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognize that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
Kent is looking for a Network Engineer to join their office in Mumbai, India.
Key responsibly of role include but not limited to
• Work closely with stake holders and external partners to migrate, consolidate, and optimize infrastructure network solutions.
• Discover, assess, and scope out the infrastructure network solutions in a global scale migration scenario.
• Participate in in-depth technical discussions on on-premises, cloud, and hybrid solutions.
• Participate in architecture and design workshops.
• Prepare technical architecture documents and work on sizing and estimation.
• Review and audit solution implementation by professional service partners.
• Drive technology innovations through continuous learning and research.
• Maintain WAN, LAN and other Network hardware assets in datacenters and branch offices.
• Automate BAU tasks using scripts.
• Suggest optimizing measures in cost benefit perspective.
• Have clear understanding of IAM roles and RBAC.
• Provide Network Subject Matter Expertise in global service operations.
• Work in a ITIL based Global IT Service Management team and respond to requests as per SLA.
• Recover business critical services from incidents or disasters on accepted RTO.
• Subject Matter Expertise in design/architecting Network solutions.
• Must have Level 3 skills on Routing and Switching.
• Subject Matter Expertise in Networking elements for Cloud Platforms, SDN, Routing tables, access control lists, firewalls, NAT, HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, OSI model.
• Network technologies and protocols including HSRP, VLANs, Spanning Tree, VPN’s, MPLS, BGP, IS-IS and OSPF
• Hands on Datacenter operations
• In depth knowledge on SD-WAN, MPLS and Firewalls
• Understanding on Modern Workplace Solutions
• Good knowledge on Server-Network concepts
• Should be able to recover services from a disaster scenario.
• Network Security, QoS and Cisco Voice Systems
• Basic scripting
• Project management skills
• Must be a team-player, should have ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
• Strong problem-solving skills and positive attitude to complete given tasks & problems
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Mandatory Technical Skills (Level 3 –Troubleshoot and Recover)
• ITIL v3/4 Foundation
• CCIE/CCNP Routing & Switching