Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
Through decades of experience in carbon capture and storage (CCS), hydrogen, and low carbon fuels and chemicals, Kent uses our knowledge and expertise to reduce humanity’s impact on our climate. Kent has worked on some of the most exciting Low Carbon Developments in the UK such as HyNet Low Carbon Hydrogen, Viking CCS, Grenian Green Hydrogen, and Velocys Waste to Jet.
Kent is looking for a new team member to coordinate the work of Low Carbon Consulting.
The objective of the role is to ensure that the Low Carbon Consulting delivers on:
· Business development and client relationships
· Innovation, research, and development
· Supporting Business Development, including coordinating presentations, knowledge management content, and development of papers
· Management of Low Carbon Consultancy proposals, including planning, coordinating content, scheduling reviews, and submission
· Coordination of delivery of contracted work, including booking and scheduling personnel for work, ensuring input, reporting on work, scheduling of reviews
· Supporting the Low Carbon Market by holding meetings, forums, and supporting global Low Carbon business within Kent
· Working closely with our clients and helping to manage relationships with client organisations
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
· Batchelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant technical discipline.
· Coordination experience, must have capability of coordinating projects personnel, engineers and specialists
· Experience in the energy industry to understand work processes (e.g. feasibility, concept, FEED) and process plant (e.g. O&G, Low Carbon, refining)
· Capable of performing duties on multiple tasks with no direct supervision
· Excellent inter-personal skills
· Ability to think innovatively, practically and pragmatically
· Capable of structuring bespoke reports and presentations
· Interfacing, presenting and discussing complex issues with Clients
· Planning and forecasting ability
We are committed to our diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive and develop. From day one, we offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures, and abilities.