Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
KENT is a leading Digital EPC services with an emphasis on innovation, sustainability, and the integration of cutting-edge digital technologies. We pride ourselves on creating digital solutions that stands as a testament to modern design and efficient execution. We're looking for a passionate and experienced Lead Digital Construction to further our mission.
Advanced Work Packages (AWP):
• Drive the implementation and optimization of Advanced Work Packages in all Digital projects.
• Train the client construction team in AWP principles, ensuring consistent adoption and success.
Construction Sequence Simulations:
• Leverage ERM software to develop, test, and optimize construction sequences.
• Guide Client to Predict potential site challenges and proactively recommend solutions.
4D/5D Construction Management:
• Integrate time (4D) and cost (5D) aspects into our Digital Twin processes.
• Coordinate with the Clients planning, finance, and construction teams to ensure project delivery within timeline and budget.
Aveva ERM Expertise:
• Utilize Aveva ERM for resource planning, ensuring efficient deployment and management.
• Drive adoption of Aveva ERM best practices throughout the client construction team.
• Act as the primary point of contact for clients regarding the digital aspects of construction projects.
• Understand client needs and translate them into actionable digital strategies.
• Implement digital solutions for tracking, allocating, and ordering construction materials.
• Ensure timely availability of solution for materials to avoid construction delays.
• Maintain and optimize the digital catalogue of materials, machinery, and best practices.
• Support Clients to implement Material Catalogue
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
• Bachelor's degree in digital Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
• Excellent command of the English language in both oral and written communication and skills.
• A minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in digital construction or a related field.
• Deep expertise in Advanced Work Packages and construction sequence simulations.
• Proficiency in 4D/5D construction management.
• Extensive experience with Aveva ERM.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a proven track record in client-facing roles.
• Exceptional organizational skills, especially in material and catalogue management.
Details about the role:
Location: Abu Dhabi
Relocation required: No
Travel required: Possibly
Contract type: Permanent
Experience level: 8-10 Years