If you have world class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company - future focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector. We respect heritage, talent, hard work, and ambition and can offer an environment of truthfulness, optimism, professionalism, and warmth. Are you ready?
At Kent, we are driven by the energy within every member of our 10,000-strong team. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. We employ and empower the best and let them make decisions. Our values define and drive us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet.
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
An exciting pipeline of opportunities requires the expansion of our team throughout Australia. You will join a high-performing consulting and EPC team that works across Asia Pacific and our global offices. You will work closely with engineering and technical disciplines on large multi-disciplinary projects and support clients to deliver the energy transition, including project costing, concept and feasibility studies, front-end engineering and construction securing environmental approvals for our clients. This role will balance commercial, business development and technical work and reward you for your experience in delivery high quality outcomes for our customers. You may also be able to provide leadership, guidance and expertise to corporate clients relating to general environmental consulting, sustainability, decarbonisation, and carbon accounting.
• You would be expected to liaise with our other technical groups within Kent Oil & Gas APAC, as well as our established teams in the UK and Houston to provide high quality solutions to the client. • You will support the Team with developing and maintaining relationships with both our both existing and new clients.
• You will be expected to develop your client, technical and project management skills to help build and develop the Kent business. This will require your involvement and familiarity with Kent business systems, their use and deployment.
• Perform all work in accordance with the Kent Quality Management and Health, Safety & Security System and within agreed time and schedule constraints.
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
• Relevant Degree (Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Sustainability, or similar discipline)
You are motivated to support the energy industry successfully develop existing assets and energy transition investments.
Your experience may include any of the following:
• NPI and/or NGER calculation methodologies and/or reporting
• Carbon accounting, decarbonization, energy efficiency or sustainability studies
• Managing air quality environmental impact assessments or studies
• Air emissions modelling
• GHG management plan preparation
• Carbon and/or energy market consulting
• Broad understanding of regulatory frameworks and jurisdictions
• Environmental engineering, pollution emission technology & controls
You may also have any of these valuable attributes:
• Industry experience.
• Experience delivering corporate sustainability outcomes and reporting with a global mindset.
• Carbon market and decarbonisation strategy experience.
• Experience in costing & managing proposals, coordinating scopes & delivering quality outcomes for customers.
• Experience managing, facilitating, and delivering facility based GHG inventories and GHG management plans.
• Experience in the identification and calculation of facility emissions, wastes and discharges.
• Skills to identify and assess technology solutions for pollution control and environmental risk reduction.
• Capability to deliver engineering reports such as ALARP Demonstration, Hazard Registers, and Philosophies.
• Motivation to explore opportunities and be rewarded for further development of the Kent brand and client base.