Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company - future focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector. We respect heritage, talent, hard work and ambition and can offer an environment of truthfulness, optimism, professionalism, and warmth. Are you ready?
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time- to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best – for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us:
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognize that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
Job Title: IT Technical Lead, Corporate Systems – Finance
Reporting Manager: Senior Manager, Global Corporate Systems
Technical Lead Responsibility
- Own the Oracle Fusion Financials Systems Global Design implementation and System Architecture.
- Own the Oracle Financial Systems User License & Data Access Security Compliance.
- Own the Technical Product Functional Roadmaps and Enhancements.
- Own the Oracle Quarterly Update Process for Fusion Financials from sandbox testing until it reaches deployment to live with minimal impact on the operation.
- Lead all the Level 2 Finance Global Support and Consultants.
- Build & Train Business Functional Support / SME Administrators
- Head the technical internal/extended team in implementing and rolling out Oracle Financials and other finance-related integrations/systems.
- Work with IT Project Managers / IT Business Partners and Business Functional leads to deploy Financial fully.
- Manage and Lead Configuration Change Management from test to Production as per the ITIL process.
- Manage and lead the importing or loading of bulk master static data, opening, and historical data validated by IT Functional Leads.
- Work with the global finance analyst team to map and streamline business practices to implement the various Oracle Fusion Financial Modules and Kent Business processes within the ERP eco-system.
Technology Leadership Accountability
- Accountable for the ERP Adoption and Support KPI’s for Kent Europe Region & Corporate Base Location.
- Maintain a complete alignment of global design and dependencies with the leads within the Corporate Systems Environment for Salesforce, Oracle PPM, Oracle Procurement and HCM.
- Co-secure and Own Platform Integrations to Oracle Fusion Financials and external banks.
- Co-work with IT Corporate Systems for Scheduled Downtime, Cloning, and Upgrades.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / IT / Accounting / Commerce
- Certified Oracle Project Cloud Implementation Specialist - Preferred
- Training or module certifications for Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud Sub Ledgers – Preferred
- At least 5 Years of experience in a similar role in configuring and rolling out Oracle Fusion Financials.
- At least 3 years in Post GO Live support role for Business Team.
- Should have completed at least two 4 phases project life cycle (initiation, planning, implementation, and closure) for Oracle Fusion Financial cloud modules (GL, AR, AP, FA, CM, Tax, FCCS, and Expense Management) and Financial Consolidation.
- Good understanding of Oracle Fusion Products: Purchasing Cloud, Self Service Procurement, Supplier Portal Cloud, Inventory Management Cloud, Project Financials Cloud, Project Management Cloud, Project Contract Billing Cloud, Sourcing Cloud Service, OTL, and Resource Management.
- Advantage to have a working knowledge of Oracle Financial Consolidation & Close Cloud / Hyperion.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Pragmatic and supportive team player, helping build collaborative relationships with colleagues across Kent Group.
- Communication: Emotionally intelligent individual with the ability to listen, empathize and understand the impact of nonverbal communication. Engaging individuals able to facilitate and present to big groups of stakeholders, including C- Suite level.
- Critical Thinking: Creative problem solver using reasoning to analyse issues, make decisions, and solve problems.
- Self-Starter: Proactive, “Can-Do” attitude and commitment to go the extra mile to meet committed timelines, and willing to fill gaps identified on the program.
- Proficient in speaking and writing English
- Technically capable to :Setup and Configure New Entities, Business Units and Oracle Fusion Financial Modules, including and not limited to configuring General Ledger, Account Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Asset, Cash Management, Tax Supplier, and Expense Management.
- Validate and Migrate the configuration to Production.
- Import / Load and validate Master Static Data, Opening Balances, and historical / backlog data to Production.
- business team handling: Financial period closing, Procure-to-pay, billing and invoices with Project Contract Team, and Maintain Invoice Receivables and Revenue with Project team.
Details about the role
- Location: Mumbai India Office, Hybrid Model
- Specific- To be at Kent Mumbai office for at least one week in a month.
- Relocation required: No
- Travel required: Yes, depending on business need
- Contract type: Permanent
- Experience level: 6-10 Years