Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company - future focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector. We respect heritage, talent, hard work and ambition and can offer an environment of truthfulness, optimism, professionalism, and warmth. Are you ready?
At Kent, we are driven by the energy within every member of our 10,000-strong team. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. We employ and empower the best and let them make decisions. Our values define and drive us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet.
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognize that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
- Managing vendors and consultants’ relationship to make sure that Project Rollout Implementation delivery is as per timeline.
- Leading technical team in managing the Oracle Fusion Financials Module which includes General Ledger, Account Receivables, Account Payables, Fixed Asset, Cash Management, Tax and Expense Cloud.
- Facilitate the quarterly testing of Oracle Cloud update and refresh.
- Actively facilitate rollout and usage of existing Oracle Fusion Financial Modules.
- Lead the Implementation of Oracle Fusion financials for new entities which includes Requirements Gathering, Analysis, System Design and Configuration and User Acceptance Testing.
- Identify functionality gaps in Oracle Fusion Financials from a business process perspective to drive efficiency and initiate projects to build a solution.
- Facilitate end-user training, testing, troubleshooting and provide POST GO LIVE Support & Structure.
Assist Finance team users in mapping and streamlining business practices to implement the various Oracle Fusion Financial Modules.
- Facilitate Financial Reports and Dashboard specification development and deployment.
- Facilitate and support the finance tam for a smooth financial period closing.
Actively participate in aligning the Oracle Fusion Financials with
- Procurement to smooth procure to pay cycle.
- Project Financials and Contract Billing to have good integration of order to cash project life cycle.
Work closely with Finance Business Partners to drive adoption and user satisfaction in using Oracle Fusion Financials.
Technically capable to:
- Setup and Configure New Entities, Business Units and Oracle Fusion Financial Modules.
- Validate and migrate the configuration to Production.
- Import / Load and validate Master Static Data, Opening Balances, historical / backlog data to Production.
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
A degree in Engineering / Finance from a recognized University / College.
Excellent oral and written communication and skills.
- 8 to 10 Years of experience in a similar role in requirement gathering /scoping, configuring, testing, rolling out, and supporting ERP or any Financial solutions.
- Should have completed at least two 4 phases full project life cycle (initiation, planning, implementation, and closure) with extensive experience In Oracle Fusion Financial cloud modules (GL, AR, AP, FA, CM, Tax, FCCS and Expense Management).
- Good understanding of the following Oracle Fusion Products: Purchasing Cloud, Self Service Procurement, Supplier Portal Cloud, Inventory Management Cloud, Project Financials Cloud, Project Management Cloud, Project Contract Billing Cloud, Sourcing Cloud Service, OTL and Resource Management.
- Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels of the organizations.
- Strong understanding on how the Information Technology can drive business.
- At least a degree in Engineering / Finance from a recognized University / College.
Details about the role:
Location: India – remote
Relocation required: No
Travel required: Yes - Availability to travel to UAE or any office in at least 2 weeks’ notice must be accommodated.
Contract type: Permanent
Experience level: 8-10 years