Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company - future focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector. We respect heritage, talent, hard work and ambition and can offer an environment of truthfulness, optimism, professionalism, and warmth. Are you ready?
At Kent, we are driven by the energy within every member of our 10,000-strong team. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. We employ and empower the best and let them make decisions. Our values define and drive us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet.
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
To assist the Project HSE Manager to administer a project by means of efficient documentation control.
· Processes and distributes all HSE project documentation to various parties on site
· Maintains the HSE filing system and project archives
· Ensures incidents are documented with all supporting paperwork
· Assists in conducting new hire safety orientation
· Responsible for scheduling training courses for employees
· Maintains training records and certifications
· Maintains needed environmental and safety records through document preparation and revision
· Maintains tracking system by entering safety incidents/near misses and compiling employee incident histories and statistical analysis
· Works with Site Administrator to ensure adequate office supplies and miscellaneous goods are available for the HSE team
· Takes minutes of meetings and distributes once typed
· Enters data into observation/incident log, and sends out weekly/monthly reports
· Compiles purchase requisitions for HSE Department; submits to Site Administrator for processing
· Keeps a schedule of all employees on site in the event of emergency muster
· Filing of all site reports
· Ensuring a safe and clean work environment
· Ensuring confidentiality of information and data
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
· Health & Safety Administrator (HSA) designation preferred, however, not required
· 1 – 3 years of previous experience
· Relevant site experience
· Computer literacy and intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Proficient in the English language
· Construction Safety Training System (CSTS) 2020
· Good influencing and negotiating skills
Excellent communication (written/verbal) skills