Kent is looking for an experienced Framework Leader to deliver on frameworks for onshore process plants, achieving work package completions to stringent safety, time, quality, and budget constraints.
We have been successful in delivering frameworks to clients to support their assets across the globe. In the UK our frameworks are primarily for offshore assets. We are seeking a framework leader for onshore projects in UK and Europe.
Objectives of Job:
To provide framework leadership and management for the delivery for Onshore Process Plant.
Main Function within Department:
- Role envisaged for candidate is to be a Framework Leader or Manager for Onshore Process Plant. The candidate shall:Provide leadership in projects / frameworks.
- Keep abreast of latest regulations and good practice.
- Represent Kent in front of customers (including business development support, exploring client opportunities, pre-qualification meetings, bid clarification meetings).
- Contribute to business development and proposals.
- Ensure technical integrity of work being carried out by team by the use of Kent Integrated Management System, processes, procedures, rules, and standards.
- Manage budget and programme and to report on progress throughout projects.
- Implement improvements directed towards showing profitable operation, growth of business and the enhancement of the team’s competence and performance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Represent Kent throughout the proposal and project execution stages of frameworks.
- Build office and site-based teams to support our Client’s assets.
- Provide leadership and management to ensure smooth work package development and execution.
- Management of changes needed to meet contract and work package deliverables.
- Continue with the projects leadership through construction, commissioning and start-up.
- Act as the key interface with clients with primary concern for the safe, on-budget and on-schedule execution of projects.
- Travel will be required as part of the role with an expectation of extended periods located at Client’s assets.
- Leadership in Health, Safety, Security, and Environment and related company processes and protocols.
- Adherence to UK regulations and codes of practice.
- Lead on integrity and compliance throughout project duration.
- Support the Business organisation in the development of clear Scope Definition, Project Execution Strategy and other project deliverables, to ensure timely submission of high quality Proposals.
- BEng, BSc, MEng, or MSc in a technical discipline.
- Candidate shall be a CEng with a relevant institution.
- Excellent project management experience gained in a Framework/EPC/EPCM environment servicing the Oil & Gas, Chemicals, or Petrochemicals industries.
- A demonstratable track record of supporting or leading multi discipline engineering framework projects to successful delivery.
- The role will include office work and extended periods at project locations.
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in the Oil, Gas and Process Industries.
- Reports to: Low Carbon and Onshore Projects Market Lead.
- Supervisory Responsibility for: All disciplines office and site working on projects.
- Co-ordinates with: All intercompany engineering, procurement, and project management team.
Note: In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed the jobholder is required to perform other related duties assigned by the supervisor/manager from time to time.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive and develop. To help embed inclusion for all, from day one, we offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures, and ability.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Follow the link below to apply for this role. This link will route you through to the recruitment team at SNC-Lavalin who are currently supporting Kent with hiring activity for an interim period. In August 2021, Kentech acquired the Oil and Gas Business of SNC-Lavalin and this led to the relaunch of our new company, now known as Kent.
Please do not click the ‘Apply Today’ button.