Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company - future focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector. We respect heritage, talent, hard work and ambition and can offer an environment of truthfulness, optimism, professionalism, and warmth. Are you ready?
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time- to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best – for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us:
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognize that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
We are looking for an experienced Expeditor, who shall be primarily tasked & be responsible for monitoring the progress of the Purchase Orders assigned to them to ensure timely delivery of materials and documents strictly adhering to the project quality standards / process / procedures. The Expeditor shall ensure that the VENDOR drawings and data are submitted promptly, sub orders are placed, manufacturing has commenced and is progressing as per schedule and the equipment / materials are shipped and delivered as per the plan and schedule.
In this role, you will undertake the following duties:
· Participate in the KOM to establish the communication channels and timelines for document submissions, RFI submissions etc.
· Review of the finalized VDRL and rectify the VDRL for any missing fields / discrepancies in discussion with VENDOR, Engineering and QAQC
· Close follow-up with the VENDORs and internal departments of QA/QC & Engineering to ensure that all documents required for PIM and Manufacturing are submitted by the Vendors, approved & the PIM is conducted as per the plan.
· Review of the manufacturing schedule from the Vendors to record major activities, Sub-orders and the respective timelines for close follow-up and to report any delays.
· On completion of PIM or commencement of manufacturing, the key Vendor inspection activity schedule (Activity breakdown with dates) to be obtained and shall be closely monitored and reported.
· Work directly with Vendor, Engineering & QAQC to ensure all engineering / QAQC queries / Comments during the detailed engineering phase from the Vendors are promptly answered and resolved and to escalate any problems that may adversely affect the material / package delivery.
· To ensure the timely receipt of all Vendor weekly reports, maintain the proper record (in EDMS) without fail and review the reports to identify the manufacturing progress slippage, constraints / hindrance with the Vendors and sub-order status along with the sub-order progress.
· Desk expediting of equipment and materials ordered ensuring continuous & correct forecasting of Milestones achievement as well as Goods expected delivery dates.
· Receiving Field Expediting Progress Reports and updating the system for forecasts & issue expediting reports as required by the project.
· To coordinate with Vendor for obtaining the RFIs for all inspections in line with the approved ITP (Including PIM) and ensure that the RFIs are checked thoroughly and initialed before transmitting to QA/QC.
· Arranging for the joint meetings with Vendor / QA&QC / Eng / Client for technical clarification / resolution (Post Order) or earliest closure of comments on Vendor documents.
· Conduct expediting visits to Vendor locations and prepare expediting reports as needed.
· Prepare One-Page Package Status report for Critical Packages.
· Obtain shipping documents and notify logistics team of the shipping status for their further follow-up and site delivery.
· Issue Shipping release to shipping dept for dispatch. Expedite with suppliers and collect all respective Material Test Certificates and Quality Documents (VDRL, MRB).
· Follow-up for the MRB & VDB submissions and PO closeout.
· Initiate Vendor Invoice certification process.
· Keep track of and record all the related delays / formal communications with the Vendors to finalize on LD or EOT claims
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in the same position from an EPC / oil and gas industry
• Middle East project experience will be advantageous
• Detailed knowledge of Materials and Document Expediting Practices
• Strong team player
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in ERP software for expediting process
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent command in English
Details about the role:
· Location: Mumbai, India
· Relocation required: Not Applicable
· Travel required: As per job requirement.
· Job Type: Permanent
· Experience level: 7+ years
We foster an environment where you are challenged professionally and empowered to take the lead on your career development with the support and guidance of our leaders. We’re committed to making sure that every single person uses their time with us to gain valuable experience and skills for their future, so why not pursue your career with us today!
Kent | The Energy Within