Do you have the drive, skills and ability to work with us as part of our Engineering team? To help shape the future of our business, our engineers and an instrumental project in the state. You will be involved in working as a member of our well-respected team from our Brisbane office, working collaboratively with our client to successfully deliver a fast-track project in the energy industry. This is a great opportunity to be part of an innovative team while obtaining valuable experience in fast-track project delivery.
Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: https://kentplc.com/who-we-are/purpose-beliefs
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
As an Expeditor, you will be providing support the Lead Expeditor. You will be responsible delivery of materials and equipment for the project in a timely and cost-effective manner with delivery and planning of procurement requirements on the Future Fuels Project in Brisbane.
In this role, you will undertake the following duties
· Coordination and delivery of assigned procurement and expediting activities in a timely and cost-effective manner.
· Supporting contract management and monitoring delivery schedules
· Ensure delivery of contracted goods and contracted documentation
· Ensure delivery of goods are organized, contract administration and closeout
· Tracking status of dispatched goods and goods not received
· Preparation and maintenance of delivery status reports
· Assisting the Procurement and Contract Manager in the resolution of contract disputes
· Ideally experienced in multi–Discipline Oil & Gas sector working for a contracting company.
· Ability to work in a fast paced EPC environment.
· Proven interpersonal and relationship skills, self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative.
· Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels in the organization.
· Capability to accept responsibilities and accomplish project objectives in a timely manner.
· Computer literate especially with Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Tertiary qualification in procurement, business administration
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a procurement and purchasing, preferable in a resources, oil and gas environment
We foster an environment where you are challenged professionally and empowered to take the lead on your career development with the support and guidance of our leaders. We’re committed to making sure that every single person uses their time with us to gain valuable experience and skills for their future, so why not pursue your career with us today!
Kent | The Energy Within